Lucy the Axe

I tweeted this to Klei, but no response (yet). I believe my s/o also asked in the live stream but apparently there was a lot of spam.

So, In DST - If someone other than Woodie obtains Lucy... will they transform, will Woodie transform, the person who obtained Lucy and Woodie both transform, or will noone transform?

Thanks a bunch :)

I tweeted this to Klei, but no response (yet). I believe my s/o also asked in the live stream but apparently there was a lot of spam.

So, In DST - If someone other than Woodie obtains Lucy... will they transform, will Woodie transform, the person who obtained Lucy and Woodie both transform, or will noone transform?

Thanks a bunch :-)

No,only Woodie transforms and in the future Lucy will probably be restricted to Woodie only.

They literally talked about it on the stream.They said the unique items would probably end up disappearing with the player on death.

Well, they were saying their motivation for that was so that servers wouldn't be clogged with Willow lighters everywhere after a while. It's unclear if preventing any special item sharing is a goal at all, as it would still be compatible with delete-on-death (two ways to implement it: either all special items disappear on the holder's death, or Willow's lighter that Wilson is using disappears when Willow dies). Personally I'm hoping for a server option (there are going to be so many now though o_o).

Archived