This game is not stable enough for no reloads allowed :(

I have had my second save in a row corrupted. The first one was when I had just acquired the fourth agent. Now, it has been in the middle of the final mission...

I am all for the no-reloading policy, but cannot we please put it on hold until the game is more stable? 

If you control more than four assets, the game sometimes may crash/corrupt as a known issue. I'm sorry to read it happened to you, but your save likely would have been corrupted anyway even if there was no permadeath. 

Neither of the two times did I control more than 4 assets. The first time it was 4, the second it was 3...

And if I was allowed to save, I would keep a save from before every mission and would just revert to that.

• Developer

We're definitely doing all we can to nail down every bug we find, and bug reports included with logs and save games posted in the Bug Tracker forum will go a long way towards helping us do that.

If you have an issue loading your save game, if you choose the 'Continue' option you should at least be able to restart that specific mission, so that your whole campaign is not lost.  I do understand this is frustrating for long levels though, but it's better than starting from scratch. :)

We're definitely doing all we can to nail down every bug we find, and bug reports included with logs and save games posted in the Bug Tracker forum will go a long way towards helping us do that.

If you have an issue loading your save game, if you choose the 'Continue' option you should at least be able to restart that specific mission, so that your whole campaign is not lost.  I do understand this is frustrating for long levels though, but it's better than starting from scratch. :-)

Hey rooks,

Unfortunately, I cannot choose any option. If I try to load these save files, the game hangs and I have to force close it.

I will log a bug report when I get a moment.

Archived