Klei Plz

Hello, so if your on this Forum you would agree that klei is an awesome company. They also make some pretty good games. But, klei stated when they started to make DST that all updates would be here and linked from the main Don't starve site to here.

So why hasn't there been any information???? Klei has really [RETRACTED] dropped the ball on this [RETRACTED]. Seriously. WTF. I may seem mad, but in reality, pax was, what? 2-3 weeks ago now and before the post about pax we had received [RETRACTED] all information as well. So what is going Klei, seriously wtf, we don't care if you make a post and all it says is "another post with everything will be in x days" because right now you guys are basically dead on what is supposed to be where we are supposed to find out information. Not only that up until recently you have had a good record. So maybe something has happened, but this is almost EA level customer service [RETRACTED].

Sorry your a great company, but [RETRACTED] tell us more about DST it's been a month since we have had an official progress report on this forum and you said a few days after PAX it would be out, not weeks.

If this [RETRACTED] had happened back when Don't Starve was about to come out, you would have lost many people, just because you aren't making as much money off us doesn't mean you can [RETRACTED] us over.

1. So why hasn't there been any information???? Klei has really ******* dropped the ball on this ****. Seriously. WTF.

2. I may seem mad, but in reality, pax was, what? 2-3 weeks ago now and before the post about pax we had received **** all information as well.

3. So what is going Klei, seriously wtf, we don't care if you make a post and all it says is "another post with everything will be in x days" because right now you guys are basically dead on what is supposed to be where we are supposed to find out information.

4. Not only that up until recently you have had a good record. So maybe something has happened, but this is almost EA level customer service ****.

5. Sorry your a great company, but ******* tell us more about DST it's been a month since we have had an official progress report on this forum and you said a few days after PAX it would be out, not weeks.

6. If this **** had happened back when Don't Starve was about to come out, you would have lost many people, just because you aren't making as much money off us doesn't mean you can **** us over.

1. There's been a varitable trove of information if you look in the right places. Fireside Chats with a Game Developer, for example. The most recent Klei Devcast(as of friday, September 12), and even the FAQ, which explains even more.

2. Yes. Yes you are. I could be wrong, but I think it's only been about a week, and they do have other things to keep tabs on. Klei is still a relatively small company.

3. Are you new here, perchance?

4. AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA WHAT

Klei has an extremely long way to go to become like EA in the area of customer service. On the contrary, they've been more than helpful many many times. You may want to double-check that statement, dude/lady. They want to let the info out slowly, that's all.

5. Well, I think I already addressed this in an earlier point, but it's certainly not been a month since we got some info back on DST. JoeW is not the only source of information on DST, OP.

6. Well, to be honest, they did. They take care of things like this in this manner because the fans are okay with it.

Klei doesn't need to give you a blow-by-blow of every single thing, you know.

Easy on the language please. There are more ways than one to express your frustration and using inappropriate language is not one of them. Thanks.

Edit: if for some reason you're finding it hard to find all the information regarding Don't Starve Together (I'm referring to all the pinned threads), then I've made a thread over at the steam forum (also pinned) which has every link to every thread ever made by a developer relating to Don't Starve Together. If I've missed one (doubt it) let me know.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/219740/discussions/0/522730076026059725/

I am fine with an opinion that we aren't giving out enough information about DST. I don't agree with it, but you are welcome to have the opinion. However the way that you go about expressing yourself in this post is not constructive and there is no real chance for this thread to remain constructive and on topic. 

As noted above, there are plenty of resources for information about Don't Starve Together here. And you can also check out our stream from yesterday: http://www.twitch.tv/kleientertainment/b/567609605

Archived