cool thing that happend to me

So everyone post here cool thing that happend to them. I'm first.

Ok, so i was overwatched by a guard standing on banks's (banks' ?) corpse and since i was adacent to him, i just took the medgel from banks inventory as a free action, and then revived her as a second free action, and then i went with banks to the side of the guard and KO'd him.

I once had a guard in a narrow space and he detected one of my agents, Internationale. There was no way to get to him besides walking into his vision. I didn't want to lose that agent so I tried something new. I walked into the "noticed" space with the other agent, Deckard.

The guard turned towards Deckard, making Internationale be in the "noticed" space. Walked one tile close, again the guard detected her and Deckard was in the noticed space. I crawled closer like that until I could shank the guard from the side with Deckard.

It was seriously so darn stupid and made me laugh out loud, I have no idea how it makes any logical sense. :D

It was seriously so darn stupid and made me laugh out loud, I have no idea how it makes any logical sense. :grin:

Lets assume that the guard isn't professional/coldhearted enough to shoot a man just outright. Threateningly looking man and woman are approaching him with different sides. He is nervously moving his gun from Deckard to Internationale - "Hey, stay where you are, or I'll shoot!", - but they didn't stop. Before he made the decision, Deckard suddenly jumped forward like lightning and poked him with taser. 

Archived