What would be the deciding factor qhen you paticipate in the beta registrations

When we (players who registered bought and played) try to joib the closed beta, how will klei decide who joins and whos not?

Ahh, that question is as old as the selective beta testing itself.

A few outstanding contributors (for their contributions in gameplay support, forum support, etc.) will likely be directly tapped to participate, and the rest of eligible participants will be randomly selected.

As time goes on, more people will be randomly selected (with a few more people possibly directly selected per the earlier criterion as well.)

I'm sure once registration starts, we'll get more information on the sign up and selection process!  

Well hopefully we won't get like with The Mighty quest for epic loot's beta where every single one of the threads on the forums is just "PLZ KLEY BETA KEE PLZ"

Speaking of, if Me and a friend would to LP DST, could we get an entrance to the beta? Please? Klei? hello? where are you going klei nooooo...

Well hopefully we won't get like with The Mighty quest for epic loot's beta where every single one of the threads on the forums is just "PLZ KLEY BETA KEE PLZ"

Speaking of, if Me and a friend would to LP DST, could we get an entrance to the beta? Please? Klei? hello? where are you going klei nooooo...

Since you asked so nicely :)

(Read until the end, trust me) 

Yes and no. It's listed what factors what Klei will use in their methods of getting users, but no specifics or what numbers to start/ramp up are listed in the rundown that hosts the Beta signup or the FAQ. 

Anyway, we don't like to lock threads unless necessary, and this discussion just started.

Enjoy the discussion Tomer; it's a good one. 

Yes and no. It's listed what factors what Klei will use in their methods of getting users, but no specifics or what numbers to start/ramp up are listed in the rundown that hosts the Beta signup or the FAQ.

Anyway, we don't like to lock threads unless necessary, and this discussion just started.

Enjoy the discussion Tomer; it's a good one.

*slapping myself* its not a dream!

I am approved!

*whispers* GOOD, GOOD, Now all I need is to gain seph's approval and than the world !! *lightning* *having a evil luagh with chester*

Archived