Endless 22 Days 11 Hours...Finally ends with BUG.

Game ends at 22 days 11 hours, 3 agents fully upgraded, can't remember my reputation (I didn't keep gathering intelligence and other stuff for quite some times) should be around 13k, and $196,250 cash!!! Didn't reach to 200K!!! OH MY OCD! I am too sad to retire the agency so I have no idea how much is my final score yet...

See attached screenshot for BUG finale...

I was still stucked with 3 agents, Deckard, Banks, and Internationale...where is my Shalem!!! I can hardly see Detention Center spawn. Maybe 5 or 6 tatal within this 22days. But Shalem never shows up. Only some walk-on prisoners that I don't care of its death... So I keep on searching...

Finally at the Day 22, another Detention Center spawned!!! Room 1 clear! Room 2 clear! Room 3 clear! Room 4!?...WTF...there is something blocking the door! Well anyway, I will just change route, this happens before. BUT! That's when I realize the other route is also dead end!!!

And That's IT......no where else to go......this game finally ends...

Sadly to know...I'm on Easy Mode!? I just realized there is a difficulty seeting before starting the game...Well...This gives me another reason to keep on with this game.

Great game btw~ Challenging at first, a little boring at the end...

post-299322-0-60037100-1410310020_thumb.

If you waited until next Tuesday, when the game gets updated, you get sent back to the map screen rather than carry on the mission you were on, not much comfort now but if anybody reads this and has a similar problem, just save and play a new game instead of retiring.

At least now you can focus on Normal mode, the game does get a little stale once the challenge is gone.

Thank you all for replying...Restart endless in Normal again...6 days and counting...and FINALLY!!! Shalem joined on the 5th day!!!

Normal doesn't feel much more diffcult than the Easy mode. First 3 days are always the hardest. Eventhough mastering the game through my last play, I still struggled a little to get a nice start. As soon as I at least gain a Neural Disruptor II for each agent (which can be easily accquare from security dispatch) difficulty is no longer a issue. When getting up to 3 weapons at least level II, the world is mine.

Archived