Mistakes, mistakes...

I made countless mistakes playing this game, and what I just did was so shocking and embarassing. I accidentally fried Shalem with laser panel as I tried to hack the vault and instead flipped the switch on! I realized that fried agents cannot be revived with med gel. The explaning text hovering over would just tell me to loot his corpse, just like other dead guards... pretty sad so I just retired right away :( Maybe it's a bug? I'm not sure...

I made countless mistakes playing this game, and what I just did was so shocking and embarassing. I accidentally fried Shalem with laser panel as I tried to hack the vault and instead flipped the switch on! I realized that fried agents cannot be revived with med gel. The explaning text hovering over would just tell me to loot his corpse, just like other dead guards... pretty sad so I just retired right away :( Maybe it's a bug? I'm not sure...

Did he smell like fried chick...focus truth, focus. 

Yrs, if my agent does something that ends up killing him/her, we need a clearer method to show they are dead dead. The icon when they are out/dead is not clear in differentiation. 

This is what ended my longest endless run. Not because it killed my last agent, but because I rage quit after it got the agent I sent to revive him shot as well, which is when I learned they die from the laser gate. As far as I know the laser gate is the only thing that will kill an agent completely. 

I remember being surprised when learning this as well.

I had an agent down in the path of the beams, while they were turned off. The whole place was swarming with guards, so I took the opportunity to fry one of them. To my surprise, that killed my agent as well.

Just imagine if guards had remote access to lasers and trolled us every time we walked through them.

Klei this is not a suggestion!

Klei, do it.

I loved it back in the days when I confused the infrared ones that raise the alarm with the ones that kill.

Luring a guard in.. "now I've got you" with a huge smirk on my face... *click*.. alarm raised by 2. God DAMMIT!

Oh my newb times~

I accidentally fried Shalem with laser panel as I tried to hack the vault and instead flipped the switch on!

This game really needs pop-ups to explain what some of the late-game mechanics do. 

"What's that red glowy thing?...An 'Infrared Emitter'?  Infrared -- that's the kind of light IRL security systems use, right?  I... think?  Can I not go through it?  Wait, no, that's what the lasers are for. So does going through this just raise the alarm level?  Or what?  Well, it's Daemon-protected, so I can't safely hack it..."

I wound up rage-quiting shortly after.

Archived