Travel

If the worlds are going to be two to three times bigger, then how are we going to explore them while managing your base, exploration is already a problem in the base game, I have thought of some ideas and wrote them down, while these may not be added in the first build, I hope that Klei will consider my ideas for the future.

Volt Goat/Beefalo riding: Maybe you could be able to spend some time into domestication and actually achieve enough skill to ride these creatures, but riding a lightning rod or a rather slow and big beefalo may not be the best way to get around.

Magitechnicalness: You and your friend could create and link two portals together at great cost, but it may have to be repaired/malfunction.

Thank you for reading my ideas.

If the worlds are going to be two to three times bigger, then how are we going to explore them while managing your base, exploration is already a problem in the base game, I have thought of some ideas and wrote them down, while these may not be added in the first build, I hope that Klei will consider my ideas for the future.

Volt Goat/Beefalo riding: Maybe you could be able to spend some time into domestication and actually achieve enough skill to ride these creatures, but riding a lightning rod or a rather slow and big beefalo may not be the best way to get around.

Magitechnicalness: You and your friend could create and link two portals together at great cost, but it may have to be repaired/malfunction.

Thank you for reading my ideas.

Liking the ideas so far (can I ride Chester? BOINGY BOINGY BOINGY!)

But I missed or forgot it by now where they said it was going to be three times bigger?  

Well, no one said you have to explore everything! I guess what really depends is when they say "world size can be increased" if the biomes will be larger or not. And I believe they said it is optional on how big you want your world, but i'm not positive.

Back up, back up. Remember what Klei said about no multiplayer-only features?

It's not like the riding would have to be multiplayer-only, although I don't feel it's necessary. Is the point of the big worlds not to make it so that players have space to build their bases far from each other?

Archived