Should I Purchase This Game?

I have been looking forward to this game ever since I heard it was coming out, but I have a few questions.

1. Is there any real end-game?

2. Will it become a super boring grind later in the game?

3. Is it buggy?

Thank you for all the answers in advance.

I have been looking forward to this game ever since I heard it was coming out, but I have a few questions.

1. Is there any real end-game?

2. Will it become a super boring grind later in the game?

3. Is it buggy?

Thank you for all the answers in advance.

1. Yes.

2. No. Grind is definitely not a word I'd ever use to describe Invisible Inc

3. No, not really. especially for an EA title

I would say if you only like to play a finished game, wait a bit until some updates got released.

It's still buggy here and there (you'll surely encounter one every three or four levels, atleast I did) and it's still lacking content compared to a finished game.

Personal opinion though.

Keep in mind that I base all that on the game being worth 15€/$ as of now.

EDIT: To sum it up: It's just like most EA titles, a bit buggy sometimes and overpriced for what you get, but can be fun.

I imagined something like collecting gold in Worlf of Warcraft - you had to grind it in order to obtain particular items. In that sense Invisible Inc. has grind, but you're gathering money in order to level the difficulty curve that's increasing, so I don't find it boring (in Story Mode).

I imagined something like collecting gold in Worlf of Warcraft - you had to grind it in order to obtain particular items. In that sense Invisible Inc. has grind, but you're gathering money in order to level the difficulty curve that's increasing, so I don't find it boring (in Story Mode).

Grinding is simply doing a repetitive task to the point where it gets boring.

Archived