A new kind of PVP mod that I would love to see comming in a patch or a community mod

A mod where everyone starts in a small map, in the corners of map in equal distances, while there are allot more boons in the map (not tons, boons not becoming just a regular thing) and the plaeyr have 1 hour to survive, in this hour they can gather resources, make armor and swords, and kill other players, after the hour (5 minutes before it ends people are warned) everybody will spawn very closely, a screen away form each other, in a closer world, with their stats and items, and in the edges of the Island there are 10 chests, 8 of them contain a twig, 2 of them contain full fighting equipment, in the small islands there would be allot of hostile mobs all around and also pigs that can be freinded, and well.. everyone needs to kill each other, the survivor that survived more than all others win (plasyers can find and kill others in the other island too;)

Seize the reins, slow your horses! DST isn't even out yet, so who says things like this aren't going to be possible without mods? Of course, every second player wants some kind of battle royale game mode, but it may just be an actual in-game option. Wait 'till the cat is out of the sack and then go about feeding it!

Seize the reins, slow your horses! DST isn't even out yet, so who says things like this aren't going to be possible without mods? Of course, every second player wants some kind of battle royale game mode, but it may just be an actual in-game option. Wait 'till the cat is out of the sack and then go about feeding it!

I dont know its a pretty big cat, maybe he needs some motivation...

Dont Starve Games? I volunteer as tribute! Nice idea generally but needs more balancing. Forced teleport is bad solution, I would make some other "sudden death" option like map is shrinking from corners so players need to go to center and meet each other

Archived