[General] - captain attract guard when KO on detention center

Bug Submission:

Category: General
Platform: PC
Issue Title: captain attract guard when KO on detention center
Issue Description: Each time the captain is KO on detention center, at the next turn a random guard on the map is moving to check the body without any visible reason. I don't know if this bug was reported before, don't see any topic about it.
Steps to Reproduce: see the pictures

form-239533-0-41836900-1409086977_thumb.
form-239533-0-63135900-1409086985_thumb.
form-239533-0-04317800-1409087006_thumb.

Was the guard that was coming to investigate already in an investigating\searching state?

I also encountered this situation but not sure if it's bug or feature. :) When "captain" NPC is knocked out in any mission one guard comes to investigate body. It doesn't matter was this guard alerted before or no. Also if agent drags captain's body, investigation marker jumps on current body location every 2 or 3 turns.

Guard always comes to investigate the captain's position once he's KOed. The same happened with the mole mission as well (the mole is also a captain). I do not think this is a bug. When you KO anyone who's coming to investigate then another guard will be called in.

Thats a bug ? thought this is a feature. The captain has long standard KO downtime: 6 rounds. So i thought this was a design decision to make things more interesting.

Captain= Leader, stays in contact with security over radio, when he doesn't check in, security comes to investigate.

Archived