[Gameplay] - Unable to loot safe in Security Dispatch mission

Bug Submission:

Category: Gameplay

Platform: PC

Issue Title: Unable to loot safe in Security Dispatch mission

Issue Description: Upon reaching the Advanced Technology safe and unlocking it, when trying to loot it the agent does the animation, gets the money, but no item.

"Loot safe" icon persists, and clicking it results in the animation, the "ka-ching" sound effect, but nothing else.

Have tried dropping items to see if having a full inventory was a problem, but it made no difference.

Moving the agent, waiting a turn, and trying to use a different agent also made no difference.

Steps to Reproduce: Only happened once.

Somehow I got cut off - when I clicked to use the basic uploader it immediately posted. Huh.

Anyway, the safe was unlocked with Parasite, and had a Daemon on it.

INVISIBLE, INC. branches/EarlyAccess.109273 USER '72322145@Steam'
GAME ftm.677793998

I wanted to attach the savegame file, but now it wouldn't let me attach the .lua filetype. Added a bogus extension.

savegame.lua.txt

• Developer

Yes, there is currently a known issue where the Advanced Technology flagged safes will not have any contents appearing. We are looking into the issue and should hopefully have it resolved for the next update.

Yes, there is currently a known issue where the Advanced Technology flagged safes will not have any contents appearing. We are looking into the issue and should hopefully have it resolved for the next update.

Just wanted to let you know it's still occurring in the latest update.

Just ran into this too. Used parasite but the safe in my game did not have a daemon. Alarm level was 5 i believe, i tried opening the safe with Internationale, which has a pass card and max anarchy. I saved + quit and now my save is corrupt, i have to restart the level or pick another. No idea if it has anything to do with the bugged safe.

• Developer

Thanks to your posted save game nomm, I was able to figure out what was causing this.  In case anyone was wondering, if the hi-tech safe contained a Portable Server, this would have happened.  Portable Servers are not flagged as "carryable" (because they're always deployed and retrieved), and thus the safe disallows it to be looted.

Working on a fix as we speak.

Archived