Because Pokemon

MenaAthena

to the new question sure beans im gonna buy one of the new games after getting into the series again with black 2 i realy need some more pokemon every now and then

the other one well i though about one but i instead was more tempted to do a singular type run of the new versions by using the pokemon bank its just that i can't decide what type i want to choose (its between Poison, Ghost or Steel)

Also while i like the idea of the Nuzlocke i find most of the rules to be to stupid to realy enjoy an actual playthrough of it.

to the new question sure beans im gonna buy one of the new games after getting into the series again with black 2 i realy need some more pokemon every now and then

the other one well i though about one but i instead was more tempted to do a singular type run of the new versions by using the pokemon bank its just that i can't decide what type i want to choose (its between Poison, Ghost or Steel)

Also while i like the idea of the Nuzlocke i find most of the rules to be to stupid to realy enjoy an actual playthrough of it.

Ops, I meant which version are you going to buy, OR or AS. I'll go edit that to make it more clear. 

Archived