Because Pokemon

MenaAthena

#1: What is your favorite Pokemon?

Typhlosion!

#2: Pokemon X or Y?

X. I had to get that mega charizard. I had to.

#3: What was your starter in Pokemon X/Y? (If you didn't play X/Y you can chose a different gen.)

Froakie!!

#4: What's your favorite Eeveelution?

Sylveon. It's pink and cute and has bows made from flesh.

#5: What was your first shiny?

A Hydreigon. I don't excatly remember how I got ahold of it, it was some guide I found online. I've never found an in-game shiny before (excluding red gyrados of course).

#6: Which was your first Pokemon game?

My first game in the official line was Ruby. My first spin-off title was Pokemon Stadium.

Duskull!

post-267501-0-39840800-1408490860.gif

I chose Pokemon Y. I liked how Yveltal looked.

#3: What was your starter in Pokemon X/Y? (If you didn't play X/Y you can chose a different gen.)

Froakie, which I nicknamed Froakeneh. 

Espeon, with Vaporeon at a very close second. 

A Whismur back in Pokemon Ruby. 

Pokemon Blue when I was 6, shortly before Gold/Silver came out. Those were some different times. The figurines back then were great, with that whole airbrushed look. I kinda wish they still did them that way, the new ones look weird to me. 

But I still have a Gogoat in a Premier Ball sitting on my desk. 

This thread makes me feel so different... (<- guy who never played pokemon, hates the anime and never watched Gravity Falls)

it's ok, not everyone has to like pokemon. I would recommend you check out Gravity Falls though. It's a pretty good show.

This thread makes me feel so different... (<- guy who never played pokemon, hates the anime and never watched Gravity Falls)

Well, if you replace 'hates anime' with 'is indifferent to anime,' that would also describe me pretty well.

Also, about triple posted threads:

I think if something like that happens, you can report the extra threads so the mods will delete them. I think they are okay with that.

Edit:

Why are quotes broken?

Edit again:

Wait, that fixed it. Uh.

Hates anime...how tragic...

but do try the Gravity Falls. it is not Anime

(And I don't play Pokemon either. Real gamers play D&D :p)

why can't one play both? :) I play pokemon and Skyrim AND Dota 2... yes I play a lot of different games.

(On a semi-related note, in my D&D roleplay group I am known as the blood thirsty halfling.)

Hates anime...how tragic...

but do try the Gravity Falls. it is not Anime

(And I don't play Pokemon either. Real gamers play D&D :razz:

I don't hate anime, I hate the anime, as in pokemon the anime version. It just sucks so badly.(and I actually like certain animes, such as fairy tail and one piece)

I don't hate anime, I hate the anime, as in pokemon the anime version. It just sucks so badly.(and I actually like certain animes, such as fairy tail and one piece)

Since I've seen the show and am over the age of 12, I agree with that. (Sorry, but it's just...bad.)

why can't one play both? :-) I play pokemon and Skyrim AND Dota 2... yes I play a lot of different games.
(On a semi-related note, in my D&D roleplay group I am known as the blood thirsty halfling.)

Only joking a la classic "Real Men Don't Eat Quiche"

1:
Nincada, because it can do this:

nincada_evolving_by_marioshi64-d54g99h.g

2:
Y.

Because Wynaut.

wynaut.jpg
3:
Froakie, but IMHO, starters aren't too useful.

4:
Those are way too mainstream. I prefer nincadavaloutions.

5:

Drapion. It was literally the first thing I ran into on my way to battle wulfric. Now it sits in my PC box as a Pokèrus vial.

6:
Platinum. However the first one I heard of was Pokemon Sapphire, which I heard about on an ad on a Pokemon Advanced Battles CD from my now nonexistent video store THANKS, SHAW.

The bird pokemon

I have X, my sister has Y

FROAKIE I LOVE FROGE

The fairy one is cute and the glow in the dark one

I dont know their names

Never seen one

my first owned is Platinum, I played leafgreen though on a random kids gameboy waiting in a DMV first though.

Archived