Because Pokemon

MenaAthena

Sooooooooooooo I like Pokemon. I just got this random idea to ask people questions about Pokemon so I could get to know them better... through Pokemon. You can answer any questions in as much or as little detail as you want, and you don't have to answer them all.

#1: What is your favorite Pokemon?

Eevee

#2: Pokemon X or Y?

Y, Yveltal's Oblivion Wing is AWESOME!

#3: What was your starter in Pokemon X/Y? (If you didn't play X/Y you can chose a different gen.)

Fenniken.

#4: What's your favorite Eeveelution?

Espeon. All the other Eeveelutions are dogs or foxes, but Espeon is like, "Forget this, I'm gonna be a cat!" It has ATTITUDE! SPUNK! I LOVE IT!

#5: What was your first shiny?

A ditto. I put a Drifblim into the GTS and someone gave me a shiny lv. 100 ditto.

#6: Which was your first Pokemon game?

My first and only Pokemon game so far is Y.

DARN IT! HOW DID I GET THIS EXACT SAME THREAD TO POST TREE TIMES!? Grrrrr, does any one know how to delete threads?

Just ignore the other 2 threads and they will vanish to the bottom of the Offtopic quite fast otherwise maybe a mod is friendly enought ot lock the others down but i would bank on that just try to get one thread as the main one

Just ignore the other 2 threads and they will vanish to the bottom of the Offtopic quite fast otherwise maybe a mod is friendly enought ot lock the others down but i would bank on that just try to get one thread as the main one

ok, thank you. I was kinda freaking out for a second. :)

Well i think i start of to actualy have something for this topic

Basicly everything that resembels a Golem but if i had to choose one specific one its gotta be Golurk

X Flipped a coin during my decision the coin said X

Chespin. Reason for that was that in any Gen beforehand i always took eather the Fire or Water starter so i though lets switch things up and choose the Grass one and i did not regret my choice

To be honest i never botherd with Eevee as i find the entire Pokemon to gimmiky and most Eeveelutions are outclassed by other Pokemons (or downright **** like Flareon)

Geeeee i think that was eather a shiny Rattata or a Shiny Krabby if we exclude the Red Gyrados from Gold and Silver

Yellow yes im an old fart that plays Pokemon since hes 6 and i have played nearly any gen since then (exept gen 4 and the first batch of gen 5 games)

Banette

I don't have a 3ds

#3: What was your starter in Pokemon X/Y? (If you didn't play X/Y you can chose a different gen.)

Don't have a 3ds I told you! Why must you make me remember the pain of not being able to play the ramakes of sapphire and ruby when they'll come out? ;_;

Gonna answer which is my favourite started.

The answer is.

Mudkip.

Sylveon/Umbreon (don't actually know how good Sylveon is in battles, but he has a nice design)

Red Garydos A raticate! A sweet golden raticate.

I played Fire Red but it was my cousin's game. The first game I bought was Heart Gold.

Which was eaten by my fcukin dog! Yeee!

Raquaza

I don't have a 3ds

No 3DS

I'd have to say Treekco 

None cus Eevee sucks, sue me.

Wurmple, in its shiny purple glory. Gotten only 2 months ago now.

Pokemon Emerald

#1: What is your favorite Pokemon?

Ampharos.

X. I liek faeries. DUNT BLAME MOI!!!!

Froakie. I always start with water types.

Vaporeon. Again, water type. Also, it's a freaking dogfish! Second has to be Sylveon, cause I'm girly, and third has to be flareon. I'm sorry, but most everyone forgets Flareon... It makes me cry.

Ampharos hence it being my favorite Pokemon. In Heart Gold, I actually had a goal of catching all the Pokemon, so the first Mareep I found, I accidentally killed it. So, I searched for another one, and caught it. It was purple, and map while the previous one was female, so I thought it was a gender difference. I was so happy I showed my brothers who started to offer me legendaries and such, but I kept it. They ended up telling me why it was special, and I still have it to this day. :)

Um, personally my first Pokemon game that I owned was sapphire. I did play Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Pokemon Stadium, Pokemon Pinball, and Ruby before I bought Sapphire, but only because they were my brothers. Today I own Gold, Crystal, Silver, 2 Sapphires, Emerald, Platinum, Heart Gold, Black, White, and X, as well as Pokemon Pinball for the Gameboy color, and both Pokemon Stadiums for the N64.

Vaporeon. Again, water type. Also, it's a freaking dogfish! Second has to be Sylveon, cause I'm girly, and third has to be flareon. I'm sorry, but most everyone forgets Flareon... It makes me cry.

The reason why most people forget/dislike Flareon is that its stats just don't match its typing even after the split of physical and special moves. The problem is that Flareon has high Attack now the problem was that until gen 4 or 5 (not sure which exactly) Fire was considerd Special so Flareon was barely usefull as even then it learned maybe a handfull of physical moves and even now it only learns like 3 Physical Firemoves so your still better of using a different Eeveelution or just use a different Firetype altogether

My gosh at all the eevee hate! Look, I know they are kinda gimmicky and they aren't the BEST pokemon for fighting, but take one look at an Eevee's face and tell me you still hate them. LOOK AT THAT FACE!!!!!!

Nope would still eat/ kill/ capture and leave it in my PC to rot to death.

I wonder what a Eevee skin coat would be like...

#1 Salamence, its just my badass dragon buddy

#2 X

#3 Fenniken

#4 I don't always catch a evee, but when i do, my Salamence can eat it

#5 Starly

#6 red/yellow

@DwerBomb, im laughing hard because your dog.

EDIT: @Ellebelly24, i also love Ampharos, its a very good pokemon and im glad i got it for my team.

it also looks in his mega form like Jeese from dragonball Z

Archived