Idea as an adition to the game.

well, as for now, my opinion as allways says that the characters from the regular game will carry to dont starve together, but! how about in the dont starve together we will get an option to do the adventure mode (will leave you guys the idea on how the levels themselves will be changed), you will be able to enter the adventure only as 2 guys (you and a friend, or some hobo) and when you beat it both of you get 2 new characters made  and playable only on dont starve together, or even a character that you can earn only in this mode, but can be played on in singleplayer 

*sorry for my english, not a native speaker

**yoloswag

There cant be anything that forces the people who only want to play single player to play multiplayer to unlock and/or to use.

New characters Im all for, having them be only accessible through DST noooo.

Well, but I would enjoy a new more challenging adventure mode, as well as his reward, the idea of getting character only for singleplayer was just a secondry idea, the main idea was:

1 - harder adventure mode

2 - limited to 2 players

3 - getting new character/characters from beating it.

Well, but I would enjoy a new more challenging adventure mode, as well as his reward, the idea of getting character only for singleplayer was just a secondry idea, the main idea was:

1 - harder adventure mode

2 - limited to 2 players

3 - getting new character/characters from beating it.

(Please do not post the same thing in multiple replies, thank you.) 

It's been stated before that playing the DST game will not reward (or punish those who don't) with additional content. If the game difficulty becomes unbalanced from multiplayer, then it will be adjusted for said multiplayer, but not otherwise altered. It is not even confirmed if there will BE an adventure mode in Multiplayer to start (since if some players die and others don't, would the players who died and re-entered be able to continue with others or forced to their own game or would this crash the whole server trying to do this?) 

Assuming there *IS* an AM, if it is not done like yours (very likely,) you can make or commission to make a mod that does this instead.  

Archived