[Open Discussion] The Prancing Pony

so er, I had a clear up of the video topic the other day.... a few pages are now just hidden posts :/

We did get a little off-topic over there. :p I wonder if KidneyBeanBoy plans on maintaining the topic, because otherwise we should fork it.

We did get a little off-topic over there. :razz: I wonder if KidneyBeanBoy plans on maintaining the topic, because otherwise we should fork it.

I was going to bring up the idea of forking/remaking it as all those hidden posts are rather ugly, I'll do what I can to maintain the topic but kidney is much more active than I am meaning he has more oppurtunity for maintaining it.

RoG has a buryable and hole component, while vanilla does not. I would prefer for it to be dug first (and now thinking on it, I may be able to implement it with a simple check) though.

Do the vanilla way in both cases (adding a check). No good thing can come from using a different component in each case :razz:.

Well, I see now that it isn't U&A, since I disabled U&A and it still crashes, on trying to open the Tools crafting menu.

I just took a look at it. It's definitely not U&A. It's something to do with the recipe pop up widget (which we don't touch anywhere) and on top of that U&A loads after every other mod (unless their priority is the same or lower, which is not the norm.)

I put an Up and Away picture for my status, and everyone's opinion was along the lines of: "dafaq?"

newbs

But yeah, I see they're mostly relatively new forum members. U&A isn't nearly as well known as it was before it went on development hiatus.

Archived