Nocturnal Characters.

I thought this would be maybe a cool addition to Webber, being that he is slightly overpowered with his infinite supply of silk, or for the creation of a new character. Basically, a character whose sanity drains at daylight instead of at night. Be an interesting way of playing the game I feel. Also, this character would only be able to sleep in the day and not at night.

I always figured that if [Ms.] Charlie was to be a character, that would be her mechanic. She would be active during the night and instead of the Grue-Monster getting your at night, she has to avoid survivors seeing her during the day. 

Should the screen go white, you're in plain sight. Her thing is not being seen after all. 

There is one like this already, some modder was making a Vampire character with these traits. I can't remember where I saw that though.

I remember seeing that character...reading the dusk/night traits I remember thinking it was really overpowered...

I remember seeing that character...reading the dusk/night traits I remember thinking it was really overpowered...

I dont' know,if it's OP, sorry. I'm just letting the OP know that it's out there if they want it. And yeah, I feel that most modders do that... create something that makes the game easier, without balancing it out to make it conversely more challenging in some way. I fell that is a shame. Both of my mods (Steam / hosted by DevilXD) are, I feel balanced, and very well received - before anyone says that I am being judgmental of the mod community. There is one mod out there called "hard mode" and I like it simply because the modder feels the same way as me, most mods are to unbalance the game and make it easier.

Whoops, I'm getting off topic again.

Archived