Can you play in Adventure Mode with DST?

Now I realize many of you have unlocked the two characters that you can find in the Adventure Mode manner.

However, there will also be many who have not or start this game new with DST in the future. So it makes me wonder if Adventure Mode (known as AM from now on) is accessible in the Multiplayer part of DST, and if so, can multiple players help each other 'complete" AM for other players' unlocks?

I'm  thinking this could be used in multiple AM playthroughs especially for a certain "shy" character who does not always show up in those first few worlds (and when he does, does he even SAY "thank you? Of course not! ;)

I was thinking a sort of unbeatable enemy in Checkmate, that would whittle down the players one by one until only one is left.  So the one who's best at just surviving gets the Throne, and Maxwell.  Or some other test that narrows down the players.

I was thinking a sort of unbeatable enemy in Checkmate, that would whittle down the players one by one until only one is left.  So the one who's best at just surviving gets the Throne, and Maxwell.  Or some other test that narrows down the players.

Or just force everyone to kill each other like rats :D

In other words, at that point friendship is over. :D

I like the idea of having the same adventure mode from DS in DST obviously balanced for the number of players who decide to enter it. Thus allowing the more experienced players amongst us to help out all the new players, plus there will definitely be some of us (more familiar/long time players) who have been putting off adventure mode and want to unlock Wes and Maxwell too.

I was also wondering if Klei will do similar modes exclusive to DST. Something like what Battal has suggested.

Whatever Klei decides for, there shouldn't be more than one going to level 2. That would suck for the others. Scratch adventure mode entirely off multiplayer.

Noo man,there is definitely shoould be AM mode for multiplayer! its going to be the best fun in it in my opinion.

I think there are two possibilities for the portal opening progress,one is that when one finally opens the door by putting the last item in it,there can be a sort of message for the others(or not) who are far away,looking for more resouces etc, that the portal is open. and you can go and continue like anytime you want to.

Or why not just wait till everyone in place? at the very end everyone who didn't bit the bullet yet should be at the machine. or you can decide to split up with the team a few days before hoping for a faster progress looking for the items and you eventually find two ingredients,you put it in and you got to wait for your mates..like you make camp as near as possible survive for two-three days hoping that everyone comes back succesfully finding the rest.or not in this case you got to find the leftovers. 

It would be great i think. i cant wait for it. 

My point is that it, while it's easy to implement into the story, it would be a slap to the face for who has unlocked maxwell already (after months of trying), knowing that it's far easier with multiplayer. And not allowing to unlock maxwell... why'd you go to AM then?

If Adventure Mode is added, they could just separate the players at the Epilogue. Unless Klei is going to update part of the story.

After all, Wilson was the one who made the portal that allows multilayer to exist, it was beyond Maxwell's power (I think).

My point is that it, while it's easy to implement into the story, it would be a slap to the face for who has unlocked maxwell already (after months of trying), knowing that it's far easier with multiplayer. And not allowing to unlock maxwell... why'd you go to AM then?

To find that ^*%%&*$ Wes. Even Console players seem to have better luck than I do :p

Yes, I think whilst undergoing separate challenges, one or more players would receive a message, to betray the others, perhaps split up?

Althought that idea would never work it would be cool

If Maxwell managed to get the players split up like someone said...

Yes, I think whilst undergoing separate challenges, one or more players would receive a message, to betray the others, perhaps split up?

Although that idea would never work it would be cool

If Maxwell managed to get the players split up like someone said...

Archived