Metro 2033 Key Giveaway [For those who don't have Facebook]

Zimplizity

Hey all,

As many of you already noticed, I think, THQ is giving away free Metro2033 Keys on Facebook .

Since I already own this game I thought of giving it away for free for those who don't have a Facebook account (You guys take care of your data *thumbs up*). ;)

So tomorrow, to be more accurate: in 24 hours (after I posted this), I'll randomly pick one of those who wrote a comment below. Just be creative, and tell us what your favorite game, genre is, how many times you died in Don't Starve, what games you own or just why you like Cookies... Like I already said: Be creative :)

Good Luck and Greetz

Zimplizity

Guest Dandytard

Why not just make a fake facebook account just to get the game for free instead of participating in a contest of pure luck?

Just sayin', I guess people like a gamble.

Of course you could do that :)

Just want to offer this for those who don't wanna make a Facebook-Account ;). Maybe there are people out there who think like that, and I totally donot need the game twice. :D

I really just want to make one of you happy (hopefully I can) :D

Guest Dandytard

You can make me happy, But we'll have to continue via PM ;)

However, I might join the game just for the lulz, I already have metro.

Ok my favorite game is Pokemon because its freaking awesome and you never get tired of it because the company release so many games of it. My genre is likely adventurist and survival. I died several time because I had not idea whut to do in the starve game and it was just beta. I own no games T.T i just play MMORPG or FPS games (The soo poor ~.~). I love cookies because it starts with a coo and ends with a kies. And if u want me to be creative... I have a dog named lucky who had 3 kids names john,paul and smith. They all went to a sushi resto and had snacks. The end....

Okay times over! :D

Altough there are'nt many participants, I drew a winner on Random.org. Since the first comment from "Dandytard" was a "off-topic" comment I numbered the comments from 1 to 4 beginning of Dandytard's second comment. So it would be like 1=Dandytard, 2=ToasterFU, 3=chunkkit and 4=themastadon85.

So I typed in min = 1 and max = 4 on Random.org and the winner is.....

*Drumroll*

Number 2, that means ToasterFU.

So I hope you'll enjoy the game. ;) Will send you a PM.

Greetz

Zimplizity

PS: If I've done anything wrong tell me :D

PSS: (Kinda) "Proof": OlbHw.png