Any Progress Report on the Vita Version?

I've not been staying up to date 100% with Don't Starve news recently so I apologize if there's already new info out there (and if so - link me please!) but I was just wondering if there has been any info on the Vita version said past the original press release? Any info about launch windows or anything?

Really looking forward to the Vita version - seems like the perfect platform for Don't Starve.

I've not been staying up to date 100% with Don't Starve news recently so I apologize if there's already new info out there (and if so - link me please!) but I was just wondering if there has been any info on the Vita version said past the original press release? Any info about launch windows or anything?

Really looking forward to the Vita version - seems like the perfect platform for Don't Starve.

Glad to see that you're excited for Don't Starve on the PS Vita! 

Just like with the PS4 version of Don't Starve and Reign of Giants, we have to go through Sony's certification process before a launch date can be picked. For example, yesterday we found out we passed cert for Reign of Giants on PS4, so we posted about it right away.

Once we have news about Don't Starve on PS Vita, we'll definitely make sure to let everyone know!

Archived