Freedom Of Evil

Minik435

"Good, because I don't need you too," Callie says with a perfectly straight face.

She should have been shocked the girl infront of her turned into a green lion, but out of everything that happened tonight this was one of the least surprising.

So yeah, can we sleep? John, you too. There is fire. And you look tired. Take some painkillers.

I am alright... Just tired... Hey wh...?

Adam take one of pills and just catched John and drop into his mouth.

Don't try to lie. You all looks like somebody ill.

John "coughed" few times and agreed.

Maybe you are right... I don't feel very good last days. But end about that. Before going sleep we need to ask for one thing. You all are going with us or staying here? There is a big group of hounds in opposite site of this building, so we are going to go as far from here as it is just possible.

Edited by Minik435

Callie walked onto bare ground. There was nothing but a layer of stone beneath her feet. The landscape was now dotted with large bolders and stones and flint scattered about. A nest made of animal fur with a large blue egg in the middle came into view and Callie quickly ducked behind a bolder.

A tallbird walked up to the nest and looked around in a huff. This was different from a tall bird in the Don't Starve world though, it's legs were shorter, it's wings were bigger, and it had two large eyes that were slowly merging together. It was also completely unaware of the predator that was eyeing it hungerly.

Adam stood up and began to go through field of grass.

-- So yeah, I don't know, if they will follow us but WE need to go. I fell hounds.

He was right. From crossing of streets walked out about twenty hounds.

- Through bushes!

-- Go, I'll do a surprise for them all.

Then Adam used his refilled energy to make orb of light. He throw it in dogs and make it blow.

-- That should blind 'em for some time - he though and joined to John.

A hour later they were at the end of ruined city.

- We need to search for the others.

-- Maybe later, we are safe now. Go inspect houses.

"We have to kill it first!" Callie replys as she nears the bird.

The tallbird tries to peak her but she goes between it's legs and takes a swipe at it's nee,knocking it over. Before Callie can react, the tallbird kicks her back, leaving a claw mark.