Warrack the PreChewed

ThePreChewedTree

As some of you know. (some as in like.. 3) I am working on a character mod. 'Warrack, the PreChewed. @Dryicefox and @orian34 is helping with the coding. All I need now is art for the character mod. All angles. Not sure what its called, but in the coding it shows the different faces, hands, feet, And other things. Here is the link to the ideas thread for this mod. http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/37247-character-mod-request-please/ I am looking for people who have done art for mods before. @Mr. Tiddles For example. Here is some concept art.

KO6NKJE.jpg

LD39ISV.jpg

I've taken a break from modding and am no longer taking requests/assisting in the mods of others besides U&A because I simply can not handle any excess stress at the moment. As much as I would like to help, I can not. 

I've taken a break from modding and am no longer taking requests/assisting in the mods of others besides U&A because I simply can not handle any excess stress at the moment. As much as I would like to help, I can not. 

Absolutely fine. I was just using you as an example!

i think the result would look kinda different from your concepts :D not sure if the face could be in the middle of the thing or had to be further top for example but its not such a hard task in general, would you want it to have the normal wilsonish hands or how do you imagine that? no arms would be kinda funny making tools float in the right position when they are carried and used, a little like rayman :D

i think the result would look kinda different from your concepts :grin: not sure if the face could be in the middle of the thing or had to be further top for example but its not such a hard task in general, would you want it to have the normal wilsonish hands or how do you imagine that? no arms would be kinda funny making tools float in the right position when they are carried and used, a little like rayman :grin:

Not quite sure how arms would work at the moment. I honestly think floating items would be pretty sweet. xD

No I wasnt joking! I've been meaning to do commissions for awhile but my paypal has the wrong name and is pretty much a mess.....so steam games seem like a good compromise since the money would probably go there anyway ahha

Ive done mod art before yes, Ive been working on a William Carter mod for awhile and I did one of my OC awhile back too (it got deleted though because it was a WHILE back and the art started to look terrible to me...)

The graphics for my game are kinda fuzzy and idk how to fix that

tumblr_n8gtdmJIfs1r5z40vo1_400.png
tumblr_n8gtdmJIfs1r5z40vo2_250.png

Those floating black lines are there in-case something doesn't line up, like I said Im still working on him

The actual file looks much better

tumblr_n8gtdmJIfs1r5z40vo3_r1_1280.png

No I wasnt joking! I've been meaning to do commissions for awhile but my paypal has the wrong name and is pretty much a mess.....so steam games seem like a good compromise since the money would probably go there anyway ahha

Ive done mod art before yes, Ive been working on a William Carter mod for awhile and I did one of my OC awhile back too (it got deleted though because it was a WHILE back and the art started to look terrible to me...)

The graphics for my game are kinda fuzzy and idk how to fix that

tumblr_n8gtdmJIfs1r5z40vo1_400.png

tumblr_n8gtdmJIfs1r5z40vo2_250.png

Those floating black lines are there in-case something doesn't line up, like I said Im still working on him

The actual file looks much better

tumblr_n8gtdmJIfs1r5z40vo3_r1_1280.png

I would totally we willing to do that! :) Also, I would Only need the art. DryIceFox and Orian34 are doing the coding. You up for the deal? Not quite sure yet, because I need to ask my parents if its ok.

I would totally we willing to do that! :-) Also, I would Only need the art. DryIceFox and Orian34 are doing the coding. You up for the deal? Not quite sure yet, because I need to ask my parents if its ok.

Just so you know your character wont look anything like your art you have in the OP, as characters in DS have small bodies and large heads and that they would probably end up looking like Wood

Just so you know your character wont look anything like your art you have in the OP, as characters in DS have small bodies and large heads and that they would probably end up looking like Wood

This seems like a good time to intervene. I'll do the art, you can get the art to look however you want in spriter.

Also, your images are blurry because your atlas is so small. You'll get better quality at 4096x2048. The game will automatigically resize them when they are in atlas-0 form.

EDIT: Backwards dimensions

EDIT: Or we can both do the art, you doing the art and I doing the spriter needed...

This seems like a good time to intervene. I'll do the art, you can get the art to look however you want in spriter.

Also, your images are blurry because your atlas is so small. You'll get better quality at 4096x2048. The game will automatigically resize them when they are in atlas-0 form.

EDIT: Or we can both do the art, you doing the art and I doing the spriter needed...

I think That 2nd edit would work.

@Maximum124 Vivalavie said it may work.

i think the result would look kinda different from your concepts :grin: not sure if the face could be in the middle of the thing or had to be further top for example but its not such a hard task in general, would you want it to have the normal wilsonish hands or how do you imagine that? no arms would be kinda funny making tools float in the right position when they are carried and used, a little like rayman :grin: -Vivalavie

i think the result would look kinda different from your concepts :grin: not sure if the face could be in the middle of the thing or had to be further top for example but its not such a hard task in general, would you want it to have the normal wilsonish hands or how do you imagine that? no arms would be kinda funny making tools float in the right position when they are carried and used, a little like rayman :grin:

Don't you steal my ideas!!! >:C

Hähähähä... I think I'm actually going to do a Rayman mod soon, I've got a list going on right now.

I've got no idea how to use spriter or even what that is

Also all my graphics are like that, I can't seem to do a thing about it

Also @ThePreChewedTree, if you want you can just forget about me, as I dont do art for free unless I do it for myself.

I've got no idea how to use spriter or even what that is

Also all my graphics are like that, I can't seem to do a thing about it

Also @ThePreChewedTree, if you want you can just forget about me, as I dont do art for free unless I do it for myself.

Alright. I'm still thinking about it.

@Dryicefox I'm bad at spriter (Never tried it, but I'm still bad at art. What should we do now..?

Archived