Way to use a frog frain

I just hang out by my bee boxes. Since it only happens in spring the bees are aggressive and will win in the end. You can leave the legs laying on the ground for awhile as well if you have a good food economy going on, since you can just convert them all to fresh eggs in any state. I think around 4 boxes are enough to wipe out all the frogs in a single day. I pretty much just sit about 10 feet away and watch a few dozen animals beat each other to death.

Since eggs are better than honey ham in the summer (doesn't contribute to overheating) that reliable stack of 30+ eggs as you prepare for summer is an annual godsend. 

Just those damn stingers...

Edit - Honestly, beefalo should gobble up loose food on the ground. They are a WAY too simple source of food when you know how to use the old bell to its full potential.

since eggs are better than honey ham in the summer (doesn't contribute to overheating) that reliable stack of 30+ eggs as you prepare for summer is an annual godsend. 

How did you know what I made from those frog legs???

Edit - Honestly, beefalo should gobble up loose food on the ground. They are a WAY too simple source of food when you know how to use the old bell to its full potential.

How can you be this bloodthirsty to start mass destruction of poor beefalos?! And they are fine as they are, without a hat I couldn't stand in middle of them more than 2 seconds

Archived