Mandrake + Ghost = Cool thing maybe

Maybe you can posses them and annoy people?

Singing all night right next to them...Don't piss me off or I'll suicide !

I died laughing x) I could commit suicide just to try it on my friends.

"-Holy mother of god... Sideview is dead... again...

-MEEPMEEPMEEP MEEP MEEPMEEP MEEP !

-Please stop... You've been doing this for 3 f*ckin hours the last time...

-MEEP MEEP MEEP MEEPMEEP !

-MEEPMEEP MEEP MEEPMEEP !

-... STOP IT NOW !

-MEEP MEEP MEEPMEEPMEEP, catch me and I will *troll face*. MEEPMEEP MEEP MEEPMEEPMEEP !"

Makes me wonder what the limits of the possession will be.  The ultimate would be possessing a Deerclops and then the player proceeds to go mad with smashing power.  Probably shouldn't happen.  At least with Mandrake the player can only have the power of annoyance.      

Makes me wonder what the limits of the possession will be.  The ultimate would be possessing a Deerclops and then the player proceeds to go mad with smashing power.  Probably shouldn't happen.  At least with Mandrake the player can only have the power of annoyance.      

As long as I can possess a smallbird and constantly type "FEED ME" on chat i'll be happy... jokes aside, should a player be able to control the creatures to its full capacity? Like doin' actions 'n' stuff.

As long as I can possess a smallbird and constantly type "FEED ME" on chat i'll be happy... jokes aside, should a player be able to control the creatures to its full capacity? Like doin' actions 'n' stuff.

Possession seems like it's just going to make things freak out.  Probably for the best.  I would still like to see a mode where ghosts can take direct control of creatures.  

Possession seems like it's just going to make things freak out.  Probably for the best.  I would still like to see a mode where ghosts can take direct control of creatures.  

Yo this though, Ive seen a few dungeon crawlers that do this so you can play with friends. Where either one person controls a bunch of monsters, or all but one players control single monsters.

Maybe you can posses them and annoy people?

you could have a ghost posses your freind and you would have to beat it out of them kinda like jockeys from left for dead this could also work with different cretures and if you would examine them you would say something relating to the fact hes possed and you could choose to save it

Archived