How to download Steam Workshop mods for the standalone version?

If there is any paticular mod you wanna have, that is not avaible to you at all, you could PM me about it, I download it and upload it here.  :wilson_wink: 

That's a pretty bad system, Use only when you really really need to. I am not an infinite mod spout and would eventually get sick of doing that.

If there is any paticular mod you wanna have, that is not avaible to you at all, you could PM me about it, I download it and upload it here.  :wilson_wink: 

That's a pretty bad system, Use only when you really really need to. I am not an infinite mod spout and would eventually get sick of doing that.

I wouldn't advise doing that. Many mod authors wouldn't feel comfortable with someone else uploading their mod elsewhere, and this has been an issue in the past.

To the OP, try contacting the mod authors to ask for their mods to be put here. It's a shame when a mod is uploaded just to the Workshop, but in the end this is the author's prerogative.

Go here, type in the workshop url of the mod you want, hit download, and extract the contents of the .bin file into a folder, which you will put into your mods/ folder.

If that violates any rules or anything, I'll remove the link. As far as I know, though, it doesn't.

Archived