Certain "Trinkets" should do other things than give you Gold!

Desiccated Tentacle: Should have durability and will make Tentacles not attack you. Durability will affect Gold given by the Pig King.

Fake Kazoo: Should be now called Kazoo. Should have durabiliy and can be played. Unlike the Pan Flute it will calm angry Tallbirds, Mooslings and other angry creatures. It will wake up sleeping creatures. Durability will affect Gold given by the Pig King.

Frazzled Wires: When left on the ground they should conduct electricity but after this break. Should be given to Lightning Rods to upgrade them! And can be used to fix Broken Clockworks.

Hardened Rubber Bung: Should have durability and can be used to temporally plug up ponds. After four minutes of plugging up a pond the Hardened Rubber Bung will break into marble. Durability will affect Gold given by the Pig King.

Melty Marbles: Can be given to a Catcoon to befriend it. Even if playing as Webber.

Mismatched Buttons: Should have durability and can be used to repair the same items the Sewing Kit can repair! Durability will affect Gold given by the Pig King.

Second-Hand Dentures: Will have durability. Can incress Health and Sanity given from food. Durability will affect Gold given by the Pig King.

Desiccated Tentacle: Should have durability and will make Tentacles not attack you. Durability will affect Gold given by the Pig King.

Interesting but useless...if you are close to tentacles, it's for fight them.

Fake Kazoo: Should be now called Kazoo. Should have durabiliy and can be played. Unlike the Pan Flute it will calm angry Tallbirds, Mooslings and other angry creatures. It will wake up sleeping creatures. Durability will affect Gold given by the Pig King.

Moslings calming is interesting but what if you calm them NEAR you...

Frazzled Wires: When left on the ground they should conduct electricity but after this break. Should be given to Lightning Rods to upgrade them! And can be used to fix Broken Clockworks.

Yeah, i always thinked that should be usefull to make things!

Hardened Rubber Bung: Should have durability and can be used to temporally plug up ponds. After four minutes of plugging up a pond it will break into marble. Durability will affect Gold given by the Pig King.

Funny but wilson says he can't see the bottom, so no...

Melty Marbles: Can be given to a Catcoon to befriend it. Even if playing as Webber.

Nah useless, already doable.

Mismatched Buttons: Should have durability and can be used to repair the same items the Sewing Kit can repair! Durability will affect Gold given by the Pig King.

Cool.

Second-Hand Dentures: Will have durability. Can incress Health and Sanity given from food. Durability will affect Gold given by the Pig King.

Fun.

And they already can do things other than gold : All are giveable to catcoon to befriending...

And you forgot the rocket and the lying robot...

This sounds interesting!

But how do you get marble from plugging up a pond?

I guess the marble would be at the bottom?

How about once you plug up a pond, the bottom is covered in marble - You can mine it out, but it will permanently destroy the pond afterwards. (Or maybe it could leave an empty hole that fills up after rain)

Calm creatures?  I've never known a real Kazoo to calm anything.  They're annoying sound makers.

Still, they could have a use.  Maybe they could cause a Goose Moose to follow you.

I think the Dentures should be used for a trap of some kind.

Calm creatures?  I've never known a real Kazoo to calm anything.  They're annoying sound makers.

Thats also why it wakes sleeping creatures.

Still, they could have a use.  Maybe they could cause a Goose Moose to follow you.

I think the Dentures should be used for a trap of some kind.

I never thought of that!

And they already can do things other than gold : All are giveable to catcoon to befriending...

And you forgot the rocket and the lying robot...

Trinkets cant tame Catcoons...

Archived