there should be more npc  like pig men or rabbit people maybe bandits or zombie pigs and hallucinations that you can give night mare mare fuel fore a random item also maybe Wilson can have a  journal that records stuff that you do like kill mobs and maybe one big village can be normal and one can be fancy what I mean by that is the fancy one makes trades and were better close and top hats also makes trades and the others are normal also mobs should be smarter. 

I...

I would make a comment, if I had any idea about what I just read.

Please use spellcheck or a translator if you don't speak good English.  It just makes things too hard to make sense out of.

Ah.

Well in that case...

Don't Starve is (Or, used to be -.-) meant to make you feel completely solitary and alone.  Which is why most of the current NPCs are either complete idiots, can't say anything, or want you to die.

Translation.: There should be more NPCs, Like the pig men or the rabbits, maybe bandits or zombie pigs and hallucinations that you can give nightmare fuel for a random item. Also maybe Wilson could have a journal that records things, Like mobs you've killed. And maybe there could be one big, fancy village, also the mobs should be should be smarter.

No zombies. This game doesn't need to be Minecraft, I'd rather see the existing pigs learn to tend to their farms.

Journal seems pointless. Who needs to know about all the rabbits I killed?

Fancy village = pig king?

Smarter mobs = yes please!

Archived