Well guys, In the last few days I've been playing in the ruins, some ideas have been running through my mind and decided to share hope you like it

I was thinking about the Ancient Statues, Nightmare Light, Ancient Guardian, Relics and Splumonkey Pod. My idea is that the game generate new biomes and  adding mystery about ancient tribes that gave tribute to Nightmares, my idea of ​​the ancient tribes came to my head when I saw ancient statues as people with masks and layers that look like a kind of alien worm, and I said "On the surface we have a tribe of Pigmen", my question was "Why not implement more things about nightmares in ruins, (Why not add new nightmares, creatures, monsters of darkness)," Seeing the pillars upon entering the ruins, I thought of a biome in which look like a temple with several pillars, totems, jars and many things that give us stuff.

Or something related to Splumankey, their barrels look like tiki, surrounded by reliqueas (Something Weird).

When I see the floor and pillars getting illumination, in my head running the idea of ​​a monster of rock with lava and fire, look like Rock-Lobsters, would be great to see some animals and creatures in the ruins and caves.

More vegetation, new species of Mushtrees, with new trees

To increase difficulty in ruins and caves, Sometimes I think of craters with lava emitting heat, would be a very bright place yet full of sweltering, giving more difficulty to the caves.

post-236059-0-83352900-1402089489_thumb.

post-236059-0-70268800-1402089646_thumb.

post-236059-0-44358200-1402090116_thumb.

I would like to see Totems with Klei's style post-236059-0-82714100-1402089994.png

post-236059-0-01262100-1402089745_thumb.post-236059-0-03224600-1402089762.jpgpost-236059-0-82009700-1402089774_thumb.post-236059-0-78033900-1402089873_thumb.post-236059-0-73291200-1402089917_thumb.

To me, Everything in the ruins is a mistery that from it can arrive more content.

I hope Klei take something of these ideas and improving them

Guys if you have some ideas about this or improve this idea, comment!

Sorry for my Engilsh

"On the surface we have a tribe of Pigmen" -And we have bunnymen and rock lobsters in the caves

Seeing the pillars upon entering the ruins, I thought of a biome in which look like a temple with several pillars, totems, jars and many things that give us stuff. -There isn't a biome like that already?

Or something related to Splumonkey, their barrels look like tiki, surrounded by relics (Something Weird). -?

When I see the floor and pillars getting illumination, in my head running the idea of ​​a monster of rock with lava and fire, look like Rock-Lobsters, would be great to see some animals and creatures in the ruins and caves. -There are a ton of monsters down there already

More vegetation, new species of Mushtrees, with new trees -I don't think we need many more trees in the game with pines, birchnuts, spiky trees, lumpy evergreens, mushtrees (three types, one for each mushroom), banana trees, and totally normal trees.
To increase difficulty in ruins and caves, Sometimes I think of craters with lava emitting heat, would be a very bright place yet full of sweltering, giving more difficulty to the caves. -Lava caves were planned at some point but were than cancelled for reasons unknown! There did used to be lava pits that were removed as well, and I think you can still see some sort of lava pool in the cave generation screen. It would still be cool though.

Even though I think they said cave development was done... here's some feedback anyway

Even though I think they said cave development was done... here's some feedback anyway

Yes, Caves was done, game was done, now Dlc was done, now we will have ds multiplayer with more content, who know if Klei change 'no lave cave' just that

maybe they could add long rang weapons like bows  potions enchants also more pets like chester  

This is not Minecraft.

Well...I would like too to se rang weapons...Not bows, something a bit different, with the Dont Starve Style.

This is not Minecraft.

Well...I would like too to se rang weapons...Not bows, something a bit different, with the Dont Starve Style.

Turkey-shootin' musket.

I have to say, lava caves seem like a logical step due to the heat mechanics. Now that most people who play have figured out how to tame summer, upping the ante is where to go from there.

I also love the totem-heads. Perhaps a jungle/rainforest biome on the surface would be even more appropriate?

All-in-all good ideas OP.

Archived