Wolfgang Sanity

Ok, this is the situation:
I'm doing my first Wolfgang world and i'm so F#@ing scared, he lose sanity and food so quickly that i'm having a bad bad bad time.
PLEASE tell me what to do ç_ç Wolfgang is strong, yes, but is also terribly scared of everything.

Don't try and keep Wolfgang's belly full all the time, that's just an exercise in frustration. Keep it half-filled normally, and fill it up completely when you're about to head into a fight. 

As for Sanity, crafting new objects at a Science Machine/Alchemy Engine will give a bit of Sanity to keep you well off in the early game, and the majority of crockpot meals will give you a small amount of Sanity back. If you're not using the chest and head slots for extended periods of time, there's plenty of craftable clothing that helps with Sanity, the simplest being a top hat and dapper vest.

All great advice so far!  As an almost exclusive Wolfgang player I have a couple suggestions that always helped me

1- hunt the Kolephant at every opportunity, having a couple meaty stews ready in the ice box is something I consider mandatory.

2- get some gears asap (either tumbleweeds or Maxwell's clockworks) you will want to have an ice box at ever camp. I even make sure to always have one prebuilt and ready to place

Archived