From Steam to File

Silent Darkness,could you perhaps go into further detail?I dn;t know what you mean.What I mean is steam mods on not steam Don't Starve,and if you know a way,I would be very appreciative.Also,what do you mean by "renaming it appropriately"?What name do I use?

I guess not.So...now what?

Silent meant if you own it on Steam, that is how you do it. I believe you can get a steam key if you have a non-steam version using your original key, but you'd have to search as I am not familiar with the process.

Silent meant if you own it on Steam, that is how you do it. I believe you can get a steam key if you have a non-steam version using your original key, but you'd have to search as I am not familiar with the process.

I made it rather clear that I had nonsteam,so I think that he was referring to a nonsteam folder on the computer that just needed renaming.

I made it rather clear that I had nonsteam,so I think that he was referring to a nonsteam folder on the computer that just needed renaming.

I know you did, but if you cannot subscribe to the mod through workshop, then you cannot unsubscribe as silent said. And if you can subscribe, then there is no issue.

I know you did, but if you cannot subscribe to the mod through workshop, then you cannot unsubscribe as silent said. And if you can subscribe, then there is no issue.

Except when I subscribe it doesn't go into my game and I don't know how to get in.I need a step by step.Subscribe,unsubscribe,that  doesn't get the mod in,so there must be more steps.

Except when I subscribe it doesn't go into my game and I don't know how to get in.I need a step by step.Subscribe,unsubscribe,that  doesn't get the mod in,so there must be more steps.

Subscribing isn't working right now because the Steam workshop has been experiencing difficulties. All we can do is wait for Valve to address the issue.

The subscribed folders (data) are downloaded when you launch the STEAM version of the game and go to the mods menu. If you are on a non-steam version, you will never launch Steam, thereby not allowing the subscriptions to download. If you do not have a Steam version, you cannot use mods from the Steam workshop.

The subscribed folders (data) are downloaded when you launch the STEAM version of the game and go to the mods menu. If you are on a non-steam version, you will never launch Steam, thereby not allowing the subscriptions to download. If you do not have a Steam version, you cannot use mods from the Steam workshop.

Or in otherwords,you just repeated what was said above.Also,I have steam but not steam don't starve because I didn't know and said that in the question.Sorry,Farnsworth,but reading my question could have helped.

Or in otherwords,you just repeated what was said above.Also,I have steam but not steam don't starve because I didn't know and said that in the question.Sorry,Farnsworth,but reading my question could have helped.

Wow, rude. Good luck then.

Archived