Crawling flesh, pulsing veins

Rasukki

Heya forumers, I suck at art but I do at least one left brained thing well. Fictional writing! This is an RP, which means that you have to step into the shoes of a character, only to have them be tested through my writing! But not all RP's are alike,  and this is the gist of mine.

Firstly, when you join you will create a profile using this form

Name (does not have to begin with a W, however I'll go easier on him/her/it if it is.): 

Full name:

Species: 

Abilities: 

Biography: 

Appearance: (You may either use art or text describing your character, however if you use art put it in a spoiler.)

After this you will preform actions like this

Character name: *Picks flowers* 

Or talk like this

Character Name: "These demons have befouled our soul!"

You, of course may do both at the same time. Overall the rules work like don't starve, with science machines, farming, etc but with a few more dark threats and more of a adventuresque feel. Have fun

Prologue: Wilson Percival Higgsburry was  a gentlemanly scientist. Filled with honor, valor, courtesy and a thirst for knowledge. However, among all of his talents Wilson was missing one ability, the ability to keep his pockets well fed. His thirst for knowledge uncovered many ways to make an explosion using chemicals. However, he did not learn many other things. And with explosion needs all taken care of with black powder Wilson began to struggle to keep his home and keep himself full. Then wen he was toying in his lab his radio peeped a statement. It offered him science never before known, starving Wilson hastily agreed. He built a wonderful terrible machine and stared at it in wonder. It was apparently some form of tele-port-ation machinabop. Wilson would release his machine as soon as possible, but being the gentleman he was,  simply could not sell it to the public without a test. And so he threw the switch, and he was immediately overcome with the smell of boiling gelatin and the feeling of cold. Then he was smothered in darkness.

Chapter 1, This yonder:

Wilson awoke laying next to several other figures. Then a spike of pain penetrated his skull and he felt a voice boom, the same voice from the radio, "Oh, sorry about that, you should probably find some shelter before the shadows roll in!" Wilson perks his fellow teammates out of their slumber then when he sees his fellows rise, he sees their eyes widen in white hot agony, then become extremely lucid. Finally, Wilson asks them all a simple question.

Wilson: "Who are you?"

(how do you do spoilers?)

Also, this game is NOT about the characters escaping the island/ fighting maxwell or anytthing of the like. It uses don't starve elements but is not the don't starve story rehased /begin intentional mispelling WIT NEW CARACTARS (intentional misspelling recalled)

Edited by Rasukki

I'll play ball I guess

Name: Why

Species: Elf-Deamon (Pet is a fireball that tends to come at awkward moments)

Abilities:Necromancer, immune to fire, great at unarmed and single handed combat, best with short swords.

Biography:Look at my profile, I also cannot eat cooked meat (Although it does nothing to my body)

Apperance: Elf that dresses extremely sharply (My suit can kill) instead of iriises I have fire and I am really sarcastic (But can and will be deadly serious)

Here's my wake up-

The first to awaken was a tall, dark haired man wearing a bone white shirt under an ebony jacket. He spoke strangely, as if he had seen things that no-one should have. When he opened his eyes flames danced in them.

(Can't do bold on my iPad, this is speech) No way... Not this stupidity again.

*stands up*

We'll then, who are you?

name: Emma

race:..... part demon part cat and part human

powers: has diamond daggers and can do anything cat related

cons: powers have a 10 post recharge and get angry easily

looks: looks about 10 years old,wears assassins creed type outfit, eyes like emeralds, golden hair, and cat ears and tail

Edited by geni0529

wake up Emma:

Emma woke up to see trees she was in the wild there were rows of trees butterflies and rabbits all she could want! but something was off she couldn't rember any thing at all...

where am I?

she got up and trudged through the forest picking berries

Why: The man in the suit seems to be the source of the spike of agony in your head. The pain in your head has gotten to the point where it blurs your vision and you cannot focus on him any more. You've heard that voice before, you can't exactly place it but it was the last thing you heard before you were here. "Ha! You really thought I would help you? I'll give you one more bit of 'help' this island is alive! And it will hunt you to your last shred of conscious." then vanished in a cloud of shadowy smoke.

Emma:  Unlike the others around you, you cannot feel whatever this pain is coming from. But when you try to get up a spike of pain goes up your foot. You immediately scream in pain and look at your foot, a 9 inch rusty nail is in your foot. You pull the nail out slowly and the pain recedes to dull background noise.  You stand up and say something to that man with the really weird spiked hair. The agony is still fresh in your mind, and you don't know what you said. You think you did the normal thing and asked where you were exactly. Where ever you are, you managed to keep your lucky diamond daggers, they are TOTALLY not magic or anything.

Wilson(to why): "Wilson Percival Higgsbury, you haven't told me your name though." 

Wilson(to emma): "I don't really know, it's some island I think. We really need to find something to disinfect that nail wound."

oh that gimmie a moment..

emma runs into the woods silently and comes back with  some leafs and grass. she chews the leafs eats a seed and puts the green chewed up paste on her foot and wraps it with grass then her sock and puts her boot back on. 

there we go are you hurt and im emma

Wilson: "No, not at all. Did you mannage to find anything to eat while you were out there?" 

BTW: Because none of your powers say  you're a healer I'm going to have that salve you made slow infection. And for a permanent disinfectant you're going to need to find some spiders.

( yeah she knows some herbs that work on cats )

I don't know if that will work but yes I did see rabbits and berry's ill get rabbits you get berry's

Emma sprinted through the woods and stooped at a rabbit hole, she stood still and threw her knife at a rabbit, she caught tree more this way and bring them to Wilson.

ta da!!!

Wilson: *pockets the fresh kills away to be cooked later.* *gobbles up the berries borderline insane from hunger.* "That thing probably won't kill the Tetanus spores in your blood stream, I managed to keep a mortar and pestle with me. Maybe we could make some disinfectant wit venom of some kind."

Wilson: *Screams like a girl and jumps on to one leg* "Oh my! Thanks a whole bunch for that? Whatever your name is?" *Rips some silk off of the gobbler and takes a mortar and pestle to it and the spider gland, begins unwrapping the gobbler when suddenly some sort of raw flesh, about the consistency of ground beef falls out of the cocoon.* "What's that?"

Of course

Wilson: *snatches the small glob of meat away from the crazy cat lady* " No, it might be poisonous or something." *Wilson pokes it with his finger and it latches on, a tentacle goes and retrieves one of the rabbit's Emma caught and eats it, it grows onto wilson's hand.* "OUGH, IT'S MOVING"

I crouch down and swipe my arm towards the tentacle twice, dismembering it. I wipe a jelly-like  substance off my suit and get up.

Well, at least the name of the game's changed. Thank... well, i don't think i can say thank god...

Names Why, Yes, W-H-Y is my name. Don't ask about it...

Edited by Dannyrulx