New Eyebone spawn point idea

Not sure if there are going to be more than one chester but if there is gonna be then this is useful:

So we have three types of spawn points for the eyebone:

Near the beginning of a Swamp

Following a path

Following a rocky road

Sinse if we're going to have more chesters (4 or so) we'll need another spawn point for another one: I thought of one spawning in the middle of a graveyard: wouldn't that fit with atmosphere and be cool?

May be yoy have suggestions where the eyebone should be found in a kind of place? Give feedback on kine and suggest your own if you have any ideas!

I'd personally like it if I could have more chesters. This makes me think of that Chester kick starter picture of wilson and like dozens of Chesters: lets make Wilson's dream come true and have more than one Chester, ei?

Chester is supposed to feel like a unique creature. Much like the Eyebone disintegrating when you go through the Teleportato, the game vision isn't meant for more than one Chester.

Maybe give him a somewhat larger inventory to compensate, but really. The kickstarter was good and all, but there really should only be one. Having 1 Chester per player could unbalance things a bit.

To be honest, I would like if the eyebone spawned in a totally random place in the world. I don't know why it isn't already the case, perhaps because in some rare instances it could spawn somewhere unreachable? Anyhow, that would make finding it much harder and you could end up finding it really late game once you have almost totally explored your world!

As for the number of eyebones, I would prefer if there was only one. As far as we know, Chester is a unique creature not a ''race''! As was mentionned by @Silentdarkness1 , it would also make it ''strategic'' to see who gets to carry Chester around. I would be thrilled if one of my friend would get me rid of the burden of micro managning Chester ! :grin:

One Chester per player but players cannot pick up any other Eyebone than their own? (Claimed on a first come first served basis)

So if one player bothers making a Shadow Chester and the others don't, they can't just take it if they choose to drop the Eyebone for whatever reason. 

Wilson: But my Chester will be jealous. 

Because this is multiplayer? Making working together a thing you know? Screw about the inventory space, idc bout that. Looks like most want one chester thought I bet there are some like me who would want multiple chesters, so how about it being an option? To change from 1 - 4 chesters being available in one world?

Archived