It's Dreadful, Yet It's Home((CLOSED))

Hybridic

Wimmy just giggles as her old legs disappear into nothingness, and a new pair of legs pop out from under her dress. She gets up and brushes herself off. "See?"

Weifell just stares at her before lifting up a finger and saying, "D-d-don't ever do that again."

((I think Ayasha just did that for him fellas XD))

Weifell perks up immediately. "Yes! Sure! On my way! Anything to occupy my mind right now!" All of this is said incredibly fast. The tiny Furmean zooms on over to Ayasha, more than willing to keep his mind off Wimmy. She stares confusedly at the small creature, and shrugs. "Heh. Norms."

"Phew....thank goodness....Wimmy.....there's no nice way to put this....but....I hope you're not gonna become a nuisance....we've had a very rough night, and I doubt it's going to get any better. I don't need more problems. You're welcome to stay, but I need you to behave yourself. Okay?"

"You had better rest until you're better, then, Ayasha. I'm gonna do the same..."

Wilson walked back over to the fire, threw some more logs on it, and laid down on his side on the ground. It didn't take long at all for his eyes to almost forcibly shut themselves out of pure exhaustion.

Weifell's blue crystal and Wimmy's eye necklace start glowing in sync. Both of them are confused...confused enough to say "What the..." The light from the two crystals then send put two tiny energy balls. The energy balls soon collide, merging together to create a small indigo colored orb.

Both of them are even more confused.

(No, I didn't. But, while we're at it...

@Hybridic

Name: Markarth

Species: Them

Personality: Completely unpredictable, almost bipolar to some extent.

Backstory: He is indeed one of Them, although he grows tired of merely watching the show. While not a true traitor to the others, he is frowned upon. When he runs across someone, he is guaranteed to either help or hinder them. There is no rhyme or reason to whether he helps or attacks.

Strength level: Slightly above average.

)

"Maybe." Wimmy shrugged. The orb slowly moved to Ayasha, casting it's glow over her. "At this rate, I'm jsut wondering what that orb does." "My thoughts exactly." Weifell's fear was slowly being replaced by curiosity. What did that orb do?

((Hm. Not bad, this one.))

(Well, this would be the part where I ask if Lisul is accepted, but let me use a new character.

Name: Asher Cayenne

Race: 8 Part(s) Human, 2 Part(s) Fabricated Tinkerer

Backstory: (NO TIME, HAVE NO TIME, HAVE NO-)

Abilities

Quilting, Crocheting and Lifelines

Being made and fused with a fabricated heart of quilt, he has influences on objects one would create with a simple sewing kit; for example, he can create various things of arcane power with a little bit of wax, a sewing kit, and, occasionally, a strand of his human hair. He has all three supplies, since he has a pumpkin scented candle (though he can make any kind of scented candle with a single vegetable) , a small sewing kit, and obviously, his own head. The only thing he is skilled enough to create, though, are quilt patches, robes, and crude sheathes for weapons. The latter options aren't particularly exciting, but the quilt patches are interesting; he doesn't sew the standard designs that one would stitch and layer onto a blanket. They all have alchemical runes and symbols, and they have a purpose. See Below

Stitched Magic

Fluctuations of magics are how people with "gifted" qualities channel their powers that they have attained. Unfortunately for our friend here, he isn't one of the gifted people. Still, those fluctuations still run through him as they do everyone, and they can still be called upon with the correct divining tools. Like runes. Fluctuations are interrupted by symbols of powerful magic, and coalesce around the runes, like iron fillings blowing in the wind attracted by a weak magnet. Since it takes time for the symbols he sews into the quilt patches to attain enough energy to work, one has to be patient. And patience is a virtue.

Appearance: His wardrobe is, to say the least in the kindest way possible, strange. He has a purple taupe quilt cloak, a plague doctor brim hat with mask and hourglass rod, with black leather gloves. Underneath this, he wears a tweed coat and leggings, the color long faded. The clothing separately aren't remotely scary, the plague doctor mask and brim hat excepted, but what is underneath the mask is quite terrifying; the left side of his face is quite normal, but the right side of his face looks as if it was covered by a fabric oblique circle; his face seems to be made entirely of flesh, his right eye a cross of yarn where his eyes would be, and the area where the flesh met fabric stitched with a mixture of string and rusted staples. The 'fabrication copy' of his hair is basically yarn crocheted deep into his skull. His head isn't the only place where fabric has replaced flesh; his left arm, particularly his palm and fingers, have a mockingly colorful scheme, and one might mistake them for colorful knitted winter gloves. His chest has a purple heart stitched unto where his heart would be located.

Personality: While he does have the mindset of a determined genius, he also has no common sense or wits, up to the point of having an aura of naivety. Slightly immature for his age, though he is certainly more mature than what is expected of someone his age.

Side Notes: N/A

How's this?)

A small snoring issues from where Susanne lies. She's apparently sleeping.

Edited by Pecival