It's Dreadful, Yet It's Home((CLOSED))

Hybridic

(Okay, it's stabilized now. We're off!)

A large stretch of Savannah on an elevated plateau. A little blonde girl, no older than 12, stood silently, watching the setting sun. The islands had beared down hard upon her and her mind. A mind that had already been twisted, possibly beyond recovery. Her shirt and skirt were somewhat dullened and tattered, blood stains on the bottom of her skirt and her shoes. She had a tied up sack made of the skins of dead pigs lying next to her. She held a beautiful red flower in her hands. It floated in her grasp gently. Her eyes were soul-less and void of emotions. Her freshly developed senses could tell. Someone was coming for her.

Meanwhile, nearest the girl, there was a hole in the ground, a burrow, if you must. Inside was a small brown furry creature in a tattered gray nightgown. It had a small blue crystal hangng from its neck on a string like an amulet. It clutched the crystal in it's hands. It was asleep.

(here we go.... Gonna assume there are forests near Wendy, or at least i'm pretty sure its Wendy. Or not, just replace forest with something else.)

A wolf-like creature runs through the forest(s) on all fours, looking for prey. It smells something nearby.... then the wolf-ish creature begins to run after whoever it might be, while growling. It had not eaten in quite a while.

(Ayasha is in feral mode right now.)

"I'm not going to kill you. While you are right in that we are only delaying the inevitable, why not live the best life you can until that day arrives?"

She (Ayasha) backs away a little.

"Besides, that wasn't me that was going to attack you well, sort of."

Edited by Strangerdanger101