Cooked green caps + raw blue caps = almost full starts?!

I only now realized that! I've been using green caps for restoring my sanity if my health was okay. Because I rarely get any blue caps as they come during the night I never checked their stats until I saw the stats of mushrooms in a youtube video's comment.

So if I have low sanity, I cook the green caps, eat them, and if my health gets too low of that, I eat a raw blue cap, and then I can eat another cooked green cap to restore the loss of sanity for the eaten blue cap!

If I want to get mt health back, I just eat a lot of raw blue caps, which will also restore my hunger, and then I just eat cooked green caps to restore the sanity loss from the raw blue caps and if them my health gets too low I eat another ble cap etc.

You get the roll and the hunger obviously restores from eating blue caps. So in the end with these caps you'll end up with full hunger, full sanity and almost full health; which is GREAT.

Just writing this in case anybody didn't know this and if anybody knew this already. Make a note if I've missed something!

PS: red caps are the only ones that have no particular use and just spoil your stats except for hunger. No wonderthat tou get them during the day!

Everyone hates on the red mushrooms, but I think they're absolutely lovely crockpot veggie substitutes and I never have to second guess on whether or not I want to hold on to them longer instead of tossing them into the pot like I do with blue or green.

Everyone hates on the red mushrooms, but I think they're absolutely lovely crockpot veggie substitutes and I never have to second guess on whether or not I want to hold on to them longer instead of tossing them into the pot like I do with blue or green.

Thank you. c:

Ummm ok.

I meant to write missed XD I'm using my phone and every so often I accidentally click on the wrong button...

And how many definitions of OP are there, cause I can't properly read peoples' posts! I only know one definition: Over Powered. What others are there?

I meant to write missed XD I'm using my phone and every so often I accidentally click on the wrong button...

And how many definitions of OP are there, cause I can't properly read peoples' posts! I only know one definition: Over Powered. What others are there?

OP also stands for Original Poster.

Yes, red caps can be used as subtitutes but so can the other two mushroom caps and all the other veg (most of the time). I think we need a better use for Red caps. And gosh: this went from "OPness" of Green + Blue Caps to the discussion of Red caps. I'd say we're kind of going off topic here but oh well.

Yes, red caps can be used as subtitutes but so can the other two mushroom caps and all the other veg (most of the time). I think we need a better use for Red caps. And gosh: this went from "OPness" of Green + Blue Caps to the discussion of Red caps. I'd say we're kind of going off topic here but oh well.

Well they're all related.

Sure, but how would you balance it out from the fact that you can find red mushrooms in broad daylight as opposed to the other 2?

Archived