Fan theory on dragonfly

What if dragonfly is simply the baby of bigfoot's species! I mean, it does look rather childlike (huge head and eyes, temper tantrums, etc.) and he/she/it have the same feet as bigfoots foot. 

Anyway it came to me while watching the RoG trailer.

(huge head and eyes, temper tantrums, etc.)

The Dragonfly does not have "temper tantrums."  When it's not attacking, it just doesn't want to waste its time on such a small and pathetic creature as yourself.  When you piss it off...well, your death is your fault.

The Dragonfly does not have "temper tantrums."  When it's not attacking, 

Yeah but obviously the dragonfly is attacking you only when it is mad, kids don't have temper tantrums when wandering around eating food. Also there is another reason to suspect this, the dragonflies wings are way too small proportionally to it's body, and this would make sense if it were a child, as it's wings would not have grown in yet. (BTW, they are definitely TemperATURE tantrums,    :wilson_ecstatic: )

Also about the brain on a leg thing, that was done because klei thought it was ugly for the leg to end abruptly and you were never meant to see more then one leg. 

Also about the brain on a leg thing, that was done because klei thought it was ugly for the leg to end abruptly and you were never meant to see more then one leg. 

Unless you have someone from Klei confirming this I think i'll just stick with the thought that Biigfoot is literally only a big foot.

I want witnesses.

you do know that Bigfoot is literally just a brain on a leg and there is no possible way for the Dragonfly to be a baby much less its baby

Bigfoot_Brain.jpg

Huh, when I first saw RavenCrow's comic with them riding the foot with the brain attached, I thought that was just his interpretation of it, I didn't actually believe it was a brain attached to a giant foot until now ;)

Edited by Warden

Whoops I typed that bit wrong, I meant to say I thought that was done to...  (etc.) 

Also it was just my theory and I wanted to share it because I thought it would be cool

Anyway no hard feelings! I'm fine with them having no relation   :wilson_nerdy:

Maybe Maxwell murdered an adult dragonfly and just put its brain for happy chuckles. The foot also could have easily come from a merm queen or something.

There is still the mystery as to were the foot came from, yes? Maybe Maxwell just ate one too many mushrooms and just made the foot...just cuz.