A Cave giant: The Manmoth

It's a good thing you got that pic posted... the link didn't work! Lol.

It looks like a ManMothLion! Let's see him standing, in attack mode. Now that your an expert at posting pics, shouldn't be a problem!!!

Great pic and the drawing looks awesome.

It's a good thing you got that pic posted... the link didn't work! Lol.

It looks like a ManMothLion! Let's see him standing, in attack mode. Now that your an expert at posting pics, shouldn't be a problem!!!

Great pic and the drawing looks awesome.

well actually that's the Cougarpine, but thanks for the like :)

Well that makes more sense. The only problem I have with this being added would be him hunting my Beefalo.... only I hunt my Beefalo!!

Let's see what the ManMoth looks like!

lol, that's a bit funny, and yeah it makes Don't Starve more of a challenge :D

well actually that's the Cougarpine, but thanks for the like :-)

Well that makes more sense. The only problem I have with this being added would be him hunting my Beefalo.... only I hunt my Beefalo!!

Great news, the cougarpine's other stances, and winter look are done! Here we go!

1st is the Cougarpine when he's about to strike a blow at the player (bottem) and him sleeping (top)

2nd is the cougar pine is the winter cougarpine, its fluffier, and its head quills stick out during the winter, and cougar pine on the bottem left is what it looks like when it's eating (big cheeks)

3rd and final is the cougarpine threating (right) and the bottem is when the cougarpine is offically declaring he is going to murder the player (that's the bottem).

Great news, the cougarpine's other stances, and winter look are done! Here we go!

1st is the Cougarpine when he's about to strike a blow at the player (bottem) and him sleeping (top)

2nd is the cougar pine is the winter cougarpine, its fluffier, and its head quills stick out during the winter, and cougar pine on the bottem left is what it looks like when it's eating (big cheeks)

3rd and final is the cougarpine threating (right) and the bottem is when the cougarpine is offically declaring he is going to murder the player (that's the bottem).

post-306300-0-06132100-1398802904_thumb.

post-306300-0-90302400-1398802910_thumb.

post-306300-0-91516700-1398802916_thumb.

Here's the ManMoth

that's the legendary manmoth

post-306300-0-73198900-1398872309_thumb.

I thought it was going to be a mammoth moth when I read the name

No, i did a pun when i did "Manmoth" if you notice the mammoth its "Man-Moth"/"Manmoth".

I am beginning to be really scared of the caves now lol, they are already hard...thats without the man eating moth or attack porcupine. Still I like the drawings they are nice. 

It's not a man eater, its a mob eater and the moth, (when neutral) will buff up your sanity!

No, i did a pun when i did "Manmoth" if you notice the mammoth its "Man-Moth"/"Manmoth".

It's not a man eater, its a mob eater and the moth, (when neutral) will buff up your sanity!

Now a MAN MOTH instead of a MAMMOTH.... I like that alot! More freaks in the Don't Starve world, I say! Make the top caves even more scary! *but not to the point of the ruins. no no no*

Archived