What is the cutest creature?

Hey there, why are you reading this? Just pick the cutest creature.  

107 members have voted

1. 1. What is the cutest creature?

• Catcoon
    • Chester
    • Glommer
    • Smallbird
    • Gobbler
    • Slurper
    • Spider
    • Bearger
    • Moosegoose
    • Volt Goat
    • Webber
    • Mandrake
    • I don't have time for cute things.

Catcoons are the cutest imo, bearger is veryy close to them as he's a cute little thing which i have no problem with, sometimes i even let him eat a bunch of berries just 'cuz i think hes cute when hes eating. The Goose/Moose isn't cute, SHE IS BEAUTIFUL, THE MOST MAJESTIC CREATURE I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!!!

The catcoon is absolutely adorable! I want to do nothing but look at the catcoon all day. (One time, I was so mesmerized just watching its antics that I nearly died from not starting a fire fast enough when night fell. Would that have been Death by... Fatal Attraction!?) I'm always tickled to see that frenzied  pawing motion it makes when it seems to be checking out the thing it had just coughed up. Too funny. I wish someone would make a gif of that. And I'm hoping like crazy that Klei makes some catcoon plushies for us!

:wilson_love:

The catcoon is absolutely adorable! I want to do nothing but look at the catcoon all day. (One time, I was so mesmerized just watching its antics that I nearly died from not starting a fire fast enough when night fell. Would that have been Death by... Fatal Attraction!?) I'm always tickled to see that frenzied  pawing motion it makes when it seems to be checking out the thing it had just coughed up. Too funny. I wish someone would make a gif of that. And I'm hoping like crazy that Klei makes some catcoon plushies for us!

:wilson_love:

It's really sad when i play as Webber (or Wulfe, modded character) and the catcoons attack me, someone replied to me a long time ago how to edit the coding to make it so they dont do that, but i cant find the post again.

Webber's own spider buddies actually attack him now for me.

Archived