Lureplant digestion is faster?

Heya!

Needed food with Wickerbottom, so I decided to use Birds Of The World at the middle of a group of eyeplants. They ate the birds, I killed the meat bulb and I got absolutely no bird loot, only a fleshy bulb and the leafy meat. No morsels, no feathers. Did they buff the lureplant digestion or something like that?

Well, I suppose Wicker players can still spread bird traps all over a "screen" before reading the bird book...

But why would it please you they now erase the loot they eat?

Because lureplants are easy to get rid of, but this was probably not the buff they needed, as this makes them more of a annoyance.

Well, I suppose Wicker players can still spread bird traps all over a "screen" before reading the bird book...

They don't instantly digest "unedible" stuff. They still spit flower and grass when you destroy them.

Only benefit i can think of is quicker disposal of glommers flower, but unless it's digested in a single day it makes no diference

Archived