New "Boss"

I just see, in the part that says the upgrades of the game, a Wilson appears from the shadows

thump_8873284sin-tt222ulo.png

So seeing this, why not make a character to be the Boss in shadow form?
Might appear when you're with 0 sanity and try to kill the player, having the same stats as the
For example:
If you're playing with Wigfrid and you get 0 of sanity, one Wigrfrid would appear from the shadows which would try to kill you
Would release many nightmare fuel

:happypigs:

Looks more like a boss spawning with low sanity.
Could be great if each one is based on your own character, for exemple Shadow Wickerbottom could use books, Shadow Woodie could turn into a Shadow Werebeaver, Shadow Wendie could summon a Shadow Abigail, etc.

I always like this idea.

Maybe he could even be the pawn from Maxwell's side (not a clockwork pawn, but still :/).

Though i imagine some characters wouldn't really work with having the monster have the same stats as them.

WX-78, would be a really weak one, the only thing i imagine they could do to make the shadow WX-78 hard is to make it have gears in it's inventory that it can consume when low on health.

I always like this idea.

Maybe he could even be the pawn from Maxwell's side (not a clockwork pawn, but still :/).

Though i imagine some characters wouldn't really work with having the monster have the same stats as them.

WX-78, would be a really weak one, the only thing i imagine they could do to make the shadow WX-78 hard is to make it have gears in it's inventory that it can consume when low on health.

Same statistics that the player!

You start with 100 life with WX-78 but you can get 300 life , then the shadow copy of the current life of he

As with Wolfgang, if at that time has the maximum hunger, he can hit x2 damage, the shadow also

But could also be a boss of the game itself, for example:

When you create a world, a peronaje shadow is created, with its own "base" and everything like that, and try to find you and kill you every few days and if the Shadow Character cant kill you, he run, or else you go to their base and kill

Like the pigmans

Maybe they can be shadow dopples or even my fave (I use this a lot), their (Shadow) Antis!

Or they could be a rare hallucination that you can meet at extremely low sanity that is powered by nightmare fuel, kinda like the nightmare monsters in the ruins.

Archived