Huder Boss (Human Spider)

I believe that the Huder (AKA the Human Spider,) Would be a EPIC addition to Don't Starve! It's a CAVE GIANT! That's right, a new Giant! Its 90 percent spider, (its VERY HAIRY) 10 percent Human. It has the head, and Arms of a Human. but every thing else is a Spider. It can shoot webs to slow, or stun enemies. It drops Beard Hair, (Cuz its hairy,) 3-7 Monster Meat, Nightmare Fuel, and Huder Body Parts. The body parts are EACH part of its body, and its used to make a book for EVERYONE. The Book Is Called Book Of Spiders, (its name is in the same language the Codex Umbrea), and it is crafted from 1 spider hat, Huder body parts, papyrus, and LOTS of of nightmare fuel! It turns the players Legs into Huder Legs, and increases the players Legs.There is a picture of it here. I will edit this more later.  

post-297324-0-19109700-1397014908_thumb.

I believe that the Huder (AKA the Human Spider,) Would be a EPIC addition to Don't Starve! It's a CAVE GIANT! That's right, a new Giant! Its 90 percent spider, (its VERY HAIRY) 10 percent Human. It has the head, and Arms of a Human. but every thing else is a Spider. It can shoot webs to slow, or stun enemies. It drops Beard Hair, (Cuz its hairy,) 3-7 Monster Meat, Nightmare Fuel, and Huder Body Parts. The body parts are EACH part of its body, and its used to make a book for EVERYONE. The Book Is Called Book Of Spiders, (its name is in the same language the Codex Umbrea), and it is crafted from 1 spider hat, Huder body parts, papyrus, and LOTS of of nightmare fuel! It turns the players Legs into Huder Legs, and increases the players Legs.There is a picture of it here. I will edit this more later.  

attachicon.gifpicture000.jpg

Sorry but we already have numerous spider types and 1 spider boss. I think that's enough 'spiderness' for the game.

Please not another spider... We have 5 of them already (including Weber). That should be enough in my opinion.

If anything were to be a spider boss in the caves, the Cave Spider King would be more fitting.

True, and it IS the spider king, and this is the LAST spider. I just would love to see a Human Hybrid in Don't Starve!

Archived