Webber and the One Man Band

Does the OMB(one man band) work the same with Webber, aka can he befriend pigs and bunnies with it, or does it befriend spiders instead. If the former then it could be super useful item to get to the pig king safely*

(Ignoring sanity loss from  OMB)

Also, does it befreind bunnymen while you have meats in your inv?

Or just wait for dusk, the pigs will all go inside their homes and you are free to meet with the King of the Evil Pigs! =)

Good question, though, with the one man band !

Someone should test it and he's the king of scared pigs and bullies

Just tested this and here are the results. Spiders do not follow you with the One-Man Band. Pigs DO follow you with the one-man band, but they still want to kill you. I went through a worm hole and just like any companion creature, they followed me through. I would expect the same would go for rabbits.

Just tested this and here are the results. Spiders do not follow you with the One-Man Band. Pigs DO follow you with the one-man band, but they still want to kill you. I went through a worm hole and just like any companion creature, they followed me through. I would expect the same would go for rabbits.

Well, looks like OMB is currently broken for webs, thanks for taking the time to test

Archived