How to know the season without going into debug mode or building a science thing:

Bees attack you on sight when they are just flying near you ? Is Spring

Birchnut trees are green (not one of them yellow or red) ? Is Spring

Flowers spawn naturally on spring, on places where there aren't many bees around. On Autumn it takes a few days for flowers to spawn due to bee activity and there are no new flowers w/o a bee replanting them

Also, grass is a bit greener on Spring and a bit more yellowish on Autumn. I now know the season the moment we start just by looking at the shade of green on grass turf.

How to know the season without going into debug mode or building a science thing:

Bees attack you on sight when they are just flying near you ? Is Spring

Birchnut trees are green (not one of them yellow or red) ? Is Spring

Flowers spawn naturally on spring, on places where there aren't many bees around. On Autumn it takes a few days for flowers to spawn due to bee activity and there are no new flowers w/o a bee replanting them

Also, grass is a bit greener on Spring and a bit more yellowish on Autumn. I now know the season the moment we start just by looking at the shade of green on grass turf.

You could also chop a tree and listen to the music or try to distinguish a shade of green which indicates spring.

I know this stuff, BUT I had gotten mixed up with spring and autumn. Heh. Oopsies. I ended up grabbing my food and ice and running to the caves. Got killed by a bat due to over exposure to heat leading to heatstroke leading to me havering somewhat near 50 health or so. :| Poor, poor Wilson :(

Archived