What to do with the Cooncat?

I have found several of them.  They drop a Cathat and meat when killed.  They also kill nearby mobs like rabbits and birds, you can collect the drops but they will eat morsels if you are not quick enough.  I have seen them cough up\vomit out rot and occasionally other things. 

you can befriend them by giving them a morsel and unless it was changed they'll follow you indefinitely

they attack butterflies, rabbits, moles, and birds and you can collect the drops

they also can throw up things for you ranging from rot to live moleworms

they're actually p useless in the long run but I keep them around because I'm a cat person and think they're really cute tbh

oh and you can only have one at a time or they'll kill each other

they're actually p useless in the long run but I keep them around because I'm a cat person and think they're really cute tbh

I'm not sure they are entirely useless, problem is i keep dyin g before i get to really put them to use.. i was thinking they'd be pretty good for farming feathers for blowdarts if you wear a feather hat

Give them a flower, a birchnut, a rope , etc.. and they will follow you for life.. Which usually isn't long because they pick fights with everything that moves and end up dying in 2-3 days.

Set them to lots an watch swamp, frog rain, bee hives, etc turn into a meat fest for you :D

Give them a flower, a birchnut, a rope , etc.. and they will follow you for life.. Which usually isn't long because they pick fights with everything that moves and end up dying in 2-3 days.

Set them to lots an watch swamp, frog rain, bee hives, etc turn into a meat fest for you :grin:

I set them to lots on my most recent wilson game, so much meat. Had a 20 stack of meat (and a 10 stack of morsels) by the end of the first few days.

Archived