Did any of you find out how to unlock Webber?

If anybody wants to know right away, go look in:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\dont_starve\data\DLC0001\scripts\prefabs\webberskull.lua

That'll show you how to unlock him... if you can understand the functions.

As far as I can tell, you have to bury something (the skull?), which starts a sequence involving a lighning strike, spawning a "puppet" Webber, and spawning spiders.

I loot webber skull from spider then i die, but i dont unlock him ;/

Try burying it. :D

Instruction how to unlock him:

1. Drop rare drop (webber skull) from spider;

2. Find grove and excavation it;

3. Put webber skull into grave;

4. Watch what is happen;

5. Die xD

Well its true,but you dont die when it happens, he appears from the other world then he transforms into a bunch of spiders,you can easily handle it with 2 pigs. then its enough to save it,and you can play it already. just got it,and its awesome!.

Also look at this picture people :grin:

post-302373-0-55028800-1396463184_thumb.

Well its true,but you dont die when it happens, he appears from the other world then he transforms into a bunch of spiders,you can easily handle it with 2 pigs. then its enough to save it,and you can play it already. just got it,and its awesome!.

Also look at this picture people :grin:

I already posted that picture in another thread.

So, how many spiders did you kill to get the skull. I made a world full of spiders and wasps to unlock it without luck.

Also, do the skull have an item command to use console to spawn?

So, how many spiders did you kill to get the skull. I made a world full of spiders and wasps to unlock it without luck.

It's a rare drop.

Try all of these:

DebugSpawn("webber_skull")

DebugSpawn("webberskull")

DebugSpawn("skull_webber")

DebugSpawn("skullwebber")

I actually got his skull like in the first or second day so about 3; no joke.Though I thought it would of bean more clever to unlock webber by eating a certian amount of monster meat then turn into webber [(you are what you eat as they say)(yea it's terrible I know)]

I already posted that picture in another thread.

well i dont care,i got so excited when i unlocked him i was also very lucky to find him on day 2!..but im still curious,where is the changelog from this patch? is someone can link it or something please? 

Archived