Suggestion for Fashion Melon

We all know that it drains your Sanity because it's sticky and wet, right? Well it doesn't seem to be making sense. Just getting insane because of wearing a Watermelon on your head; that's just stupid. I'd suggest that it gives you wetness instead. Don't you think it'd be better and more realistic?

Try slapping a juicy, broken watermelon on your head, and see how long you stay sane.

No problem for me. I mean, I don't have enough sanity to begin with, so an insane person cannot become insane.

Edit: Just put it on; outside of course. Now let's see how long I last.

i would go insane as soon as i appeared in a world with no people. only animals, no women, no games..... wouldn't need a watermelon on my head to cause insanity.

Wilson lived by himself enjoying making experiments. Loneliness is what he likes!

We all know that it drains your Sanity because it's sticky and wet, right? Well it doesn't seem to be making sense. Just getting insane because of wearing a Watermelon on your head; that's just stupid. I'd suggest that it gives you wetness instead. Don't you think it'd be better and more realistic?

You'd have to be pretty insane to be wearing a watermelon and calling it fashion in the first place. Maybe it isn't draining your sanity, maybe you are gradually realizing your own insanity after having decided to wear a watermelon hat?

or lets not pretend that realism matters in a game like dont starve.

Realism matters to the Characters (most characters, as long as they're human), but not the world. World is magical, but Characters like Wilson, not really.

Archived