Implement the Shadow Maxwell Boss Proper or Similar

As we go through the Reign of Giants DLC updates, there's one thing in my mind that I really wish that could be properly implemented into the Don't Starve game. And that is the Shadow Maxwell fight. I really enjoyed the Shadow Maxwell boss fight, seeing it as one of the most awesome fights that the game had to offer. Yes, it was a mod, but I loved the mod. I considered it an inseparable part of the game proper.

And now the mod is permanently broken.

Here I am hoping that we could see the Shadow Maxwell boss fight implemented into the game, or at least a fight that is similar. Having more to worry about a boss fight than just simply kiting is always super exciting. It would be the ultimate fight, really.

Yeah, I'm with you on that one. I never tried the Lost fragment mod when it was released, I was scared to be spoiled about the ending, as I did not finish Adventure Mode at this time. But now that I unlocked Maxwell (and Wes, in the same run, I was lucky), the mod doesn't work anymore... I don't want to watch some videos to know what the mod is about, I want to play it by myself !

I just loved how the boss fight was very intence and needed some strategy and not simply kiting. If the game were to have a final boss, which I'm a little agaist, it would have to be in the epic style of the Shadow Maxwell.

Archived