Woodie's Glommer problem

Is there any way to get Glommer follow you when you are Woodie?

Because of Woodie's curse he can't pick anything up during full moon :(

Let me think, I think I know the word for it... ummm.... DISADVANTAGE! Every character except Wilson has one.

Let me think, I think I know the word for it... ummm.... DISADVANTAGE! Every character except Wilson has one.

Woodie's disadvantage is the complete uncontrollability of the curse (It always happens on the full moon too), the low stats you start with, the way you start with no items, etc.

Yeah the lastest update unbalanced woodie in my opinion...

His only advantage over other caracters is his ability to cut wood slightly faster and the ability to transform to better fight enemies and mine materials a lot faster. His transformation also has a SIGNIFICANT debuff that can easily kill you if you're log meter runs out in a dangerous area...

With the gloomer in the game and the old bell, woodie has even more of a disadvantage. Not only can he not get gloomer to follow around, but everybody get's the ability to get the old bell that can be used to cut pre-maid forests in the bat of an eye, therefore making woodies abilities even less usefull as compared to other caracters... Also, for pretty much every caracter but him the new full moon gameplay mechanics are a blessing that help your productivity and help you get better items.

Archived