[Idea] Waxforth the hunter

hi all...

I have a idea for a new character , i know webber is coming but i want to make a request of a character 

It's about a hunter ,with much health and hunger , who can craft net to chatch animals in it, similar to rabbit trap but you need to trow it. (in the title i put waxforth but the name doesn't matter or how it is ,i just want the klei company to make it ,if they want)

He can hit harder like wolfgang ,and he's not afraid of dark.

In don't starve are much characters such :a scientist , a seaman , a robot , a wizard ,a librarian , a lumberjack , i like really much to have a new type of character who can hunt better (and he can craft he's personal items like net , a sword , or trowing knives , and a diferent tipe of trap(because he's a hunter he can make better traps)

(Sorry if i make mistakes)

Well Wigfrid is basically exactly what you described, she can craft special armor and a weapon instead of a special trap, both of which are very powerfull, and she even has a natural damage and defense bonus on top of that, and she regens HP and sanity by killing an enemy.

She can only eat meat though so you have to hunt to live.

Wigfrid is the hunter character 

Also just saying this should be in the Feedback and suggestion subforum

Well Wigfrid is basically exactly what you described, she can craft special armor and a weapon instead of a special trap, both of which are very powerfull, and she even has a natural damage and defense bonus on top of that, and she regens HP and sanity by killing an enemy.

She can only eat meat though so you have to hunt to live.

Wigfrid is the hunter character 

yeah ty ^^ , can i ask you 2 question : is there a release date of full version of RoG?

>>when the standalone version of RoG is coming i don't buy don't starve from steam ?

sorry for questions but i see your active on forum

about the character i think i will mod it,characters are not the problem ,it's easly to mod than a creature so i will request the trolls 

yeah ty ^^ , can i ask you 2 question : is there a release date of full version of RoG?

>>when the standalone version of RoG is coming i don't buy don't starve from steam ?

The release date for the Full version of Rog is some time around the end of April i think, not 100% sure about that though.

And The standalone version of RoG is probably coming the same time the DLC it comes to steam (can only get on the forums at the moment), which is sometime early April-ish (again not 100% sure)

@amosgara1 Look here and here for answers!

EDIT: For the lazy ones

1. Release aming to be early to mid April.

2. Eh I'm not sure if I undersatnds your question, but yes, it'll come to standalone aswell. Around the same time as steam version I think.

The release date for the Full version of Rog is some time around the end of April i think, not 100% sure about that though.

And The standalone version of RoG is probably coming the same time the DLC it comes to steam (can only get on the forums at the moment), which is sometime early April-ish (again not 100% sure)

ok thank you all , i can't wait for the standalone version xD

I like people suggesting characters but it is ultimately pointless; Klei knows what characters they want and how they are gonna do them; and I have yet to be disappointed.

true, but you never know if someone might suggest something that they look at and think, 'that sounds like a good idea'.

Archived